Online is shocking!!!!

KirwanM

I was in a lobby earlier and when I raced I finished first, crossed the line first should I say. I was looking at the map the 2nd time and could see clearly that I was in front. However when it finished and showed the results I was in third I was behind the user who created the lobby and another user.

I entered the race again and crossed the line again like I did the first time and when i finished the exact same two people where in front of me but i had not been passed.

Has anyone else had these problems or is there some kind of glitch that people are using to place themselves (this might be a long shot but it just seems ridiculous).

seen it happen online and on time trials, and i don't think it's lag (in all instances), but people probably exploiting a glitch. In many cases, someone drives around a quarter of the course, spins around 180 degrees and drives in the wrong direction, and somehow they lead the leaderboard

seen it happen online and on time trials, and i don't think it's lag (in all instances), but people probably exploiting a glitch. In many cases, someone drives around a quarter of the course, spins around 180 degrees and drives in the wrong direction, and somehow they lead the leaderboard

Yes I have seen things like that and on other races I have been in front until the last couple of corners and then someone has just took off :s

I've had that happen as well. Sometimes it works in my favour, bumping me up to first place, and other times I suddenly get bumped down to second or third, regardless the order I passed the finish line. Once I was at least 3 seconds ahead, crossed the line first, but came in third place. Just figured it had something to do with the lag.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen it also and crossed the line in 1st then get to the results screen and I'm 4th! It only seems happen in big lobbies, 6-8 racers, so I put it down to lag.

It does look like people are cheating but the online is so glitchy and weird I honestly don't think they are, I think it's just the game catching up!

• 4 weeks later...