Rate the trophy difficulty  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.93

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Vyrastas

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

no issues getting the platinum, but it is a long grind to get it. Played for 30 hours to get the platinum, all of which you can do yourself without the assistance of any one (including online battles, AD-hoc, and 10G ghost) besides the one trophy which you need to race with a psn friend.

I give it a 4, for not being difficult, but a sometimes tedious grind with only several tracks, cars and the lack of anything exciting really

In my own opinion there is only one issue on getting this Platinum "Socialite" (AD-HOC) only reason why is because I don't know anyone in person who has a PS Vita and ridge racer to do this with and that's the only reason why i am giving it a 4 other than that very easy platinum you get them as you gradually play. and its also a time consuming game gets boring only because the game is limitless to Tracks, Cars etc.. :think:

EDIT: If someone can tell me otherwise on how to get this trophy i retract my solution and give it a simple 2.

Edited by Lance101
Error

In my own opinion there is only one issue on getting this Platinum "Socialite" (AD-HOC) only reason why is because I don't know anyone in person who has a PS Vita and ridge racer to do this with and that's the only reason why i am giving it a 4 other than that very easy platinum you get them as you gradually play. and its also a time consuming game gets boring only because the game is limitless to Tracks, Cars etc.. :think:

EDIT: If someone can tell me otherwise on how to get this trophy i retract my solution and give it a simple 2.

I think playing alone works on AD-HOC for the face-to-face trophy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Voted a 2 this game is so easy yet so tediously boring even beating the Devil and Angel cars are a piss take as you can use a ghost to do the first 2 laps and you just do the third lol, Took me 25 hours and to Harry94 the online so called trophies like 50 online races and 50 Ad hoc races can be done on your own you don't need anyone else.

That's a relive. What about team trophies? Do I have to back up my save?

Just beaten the devil car on all the tracks, what a bastard. You have to get a rocket start and you have to gamble which part of the road he's going to boost on. If he boosts past you then it's game over, you won't catch him.

He will boost twice on the first lap, then he won't do it anymore :think:

EDIT: Will have the platinum later today, just need 30,000CR to transfer teams. Currently on 12,000. This is going to take all day.. *sigh*.

Edited by Harry94_

• 2 weeks later...

I give it a 4. The Devil's Mode and Angel's Mode tracks were a bit tricky, but just DL a good support and race one flawless lap and you're done.

The real trouble is that there are 3 tracks (6 if you add in reverse) and a LOOOONG grind to get to platinum. you need almost 60K Credits to platinum... and you earn maybe 170 on a perfect online battle... solo you only get 120... and anything else less. Then throw in the 200 laps of time lap attack and 50 other time attack races, neither of which add any credits to your score... and you get a big bowl of SUCK!

I DID in fact grind out this platinum, but thats only because I am flawless on Vita games right now and I wasn't going to allow this one to break my streak. But FFFFFFFFF*******KKKK this game in its face. Do not buy this unless you want to play one track 1000 times. So much hate for this shit.

**My PS Vita platinums are now: Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Lego Harry Potter, Motorstorm: RC, Little Deviants, Resistance: Burning Skies, Rayman Origins, Lego Batman 2, Unit 13 and Ridge Racer.**

• 1 month later...

Rated it a 4. The game is very easy but the lack of a proper single player campaign make it look a bit like a chore later on. With time everytrophy is easily achieved. It took me 27 hours and the only difficulty I had were the crinale and the archengel races but even those could be easily taken if the player uses team vision.

• 5 weeks later...
The Devil's Mode and Angel's Mode tracks were a bit tricky, but just DL a good support and race one flawless lap and you're done.

The real trouble is that there are 3 tracks (6 if you add in reverse) and a LOOOONG grind to get to platinum. you need almost 60K Credits to platinum... and you earn maybe 170 on a perfect online battle... solo you only get 120... and anything else less. Then throw in the 200 laps of time lap attack and 50 other time attack races, neither of which add any credits to your score... and you get a big bowl of SUCK!

...This. Except I gave it a 5.

• 1 month later...

Ive not voted yet but it deserves WELL more than a 4 or 5 like you guys seem to think for the Devil races ALONE aswell as the untold amount of hours and endless grinding its going to take after that.

Im good at racing games, real racing games anyway but this game is starting to really get on my nerves.

I think it deserves a 7 or an 8 up to now for the Devil races alone and thats even WITH support ghosts because it all depends which team you are that decides which support ghosts you can download and all the ones in my team are only ahead by a nose on the last lap each time. Its so hard to check your mirror while letting go of steering.

***UPDATE***

Its ok Ive done them. I worked out exactly what i was doing wrong, i know the guide mentions about the blue smoke coming from your tyres but it doesnt REALLY hammer home just how vital that is during these Devil & Angel Races. I worked out that boost is NOT for the straights but its really for the bends and boosting into each and every corner rapidly fills your FLEX boost and therefore you got more boost more of the time.

After I worked this out I did them more or less in 1 or 2 efforts doing all 3 laps myself.

Ive still not voted yet as Im still to get the Plat but my initial niave opinion of above has now been changed and i feel inclined to agree with you guys that its about a 5/10.

Edited by coodybaroody

Just got the platinum trophy. :dance:

I rate it a 3. The game is absolutely not dificult, just time consuming. The grind for Credits (30,000 for transfer + 28,000 for full upgrade map) is not that long. Just choose the lowest ranked team (Squaris for me) and you'll get Spotlight VIP every single day (at least that's what happened to me). The grind is more regarding the 50 "3 lap time attack" and the 200 laps single lap time attack. All in all an easy plat.

I missed a campaign mode and the game would have been way better with one.

• 3 months later...

I give it a 4.

It's got a pretty good grind to platinum. Expect at least 500 races over the handful of modes and VIP requirements. It only took about 28 hours for platinum, which surprised me considering the guide suggests it would take 40+ hours. The hardest part is duel mode. You really need some good teammate support here or you'll be in for alot of frustration.

If your a Ridge Racer fan, the grind isn't too bad and it should not be too difficult of a platinum for you. N00b racers and others may struggle, but I think realistically, most should be able to get it done with time and some luck.

• 4 months later...

Vote 5. Most of trophies are time consuming. 3 trophies are a bit hard for me, race with Devil and Angel car, race with >10G ghost car. Those races need skill and some luck too. Sometimes can find very good team support and reduce the race difficulty a lot. I'm not good in racing game, had a hard time find good >10G ghost time to beat.

Edited by pc-ox

• 6 months later...

gave game a 3. it had a couple difficult races against the Crinale and Archangel but otherwise very easy. also, im surprised i didnt get too bored with this game only having a few tracks. i liked the gameplay a lot i guess lol. glad i got it when it was on sale :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

I voted 04/10. If you're already good at racing games, this shouldn't be a problem for you. You'll definitely need to learn how to drift, or you simply won't be successful at this game. You'll also need to commit to checking out the Team Vision everyday--it's your best source for credits aside from racing (of course).