I hope RR7 gets trophies like MGS4

P3hmo6

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
not a trolling question, but why is that?

Most likely because Namco flat out refused to patch any of their old games.

I'm also pretty sure I read some article (which I can't find now, so I may be mistaken) that listed developers/game makers that said they hated forced achievements on the xbox 360 and wouldn't implement trophies unless forced by Sony.

Also, considering the 3D license version of Ridge Racer 7 released long after required trophy support, and it didn't support trophies, seems like a guaranteed no trophy support ever.

I would love trophy support on Ridge Racer 7. If we could only get one more trophy patch ever, I'd choose this game for sure!

Most likely because Namco flat out refused to patch any of their old games.

I'm also pretty sure I read some article (which I can't find now, so I may be mistaken) that listed developers/game makers that said they hated forced achievements on the xbox 360 and wouldn't implement trophies unless forced by Sony.

Also, considering the 3D license version of Ridge Racer 7 released long after required trophy support, and it didn't support trophies, seems like a guaranteed no trophy support ever.

I would love trophy support on Ridge Racer 7. If we could only get one more trophy patch ever, I'd choose this game for sure!

saw the other day at 3 bucks the game, bought it without blinking :p ..its a nice game even for today... chilling sometimes is necessary :p

• Like 1