Ridge Racer Server! (Servers closing Febuary 28th 2015)

Yes, everyone's having the same trouble as you are.

The online patch for the game has been approved by Sony and Microsoft now so it won't be long until the update is out.

thanx 4 lettin me kno :) its strange tho it was workin now n then bout 2 week ago but now i can never connect 2 the servers. id expect this sort of issue 4 small games but sumin as big as ridge racer is dissapointin!

I've had Unbounded since the launch and it is only in the last week that the server has been unavailable every time that I've tried to connect and it doesn't matter what time of day. I reckon something has changed at the server end in the past week.

BTW Bugbear have been teasing us for the past 2 months, by saying there is a fix coming soon, but so far they've choosen to only supply patches to the PC version, because it is cheaper to fix it on the PC than on the consoles.

Edited by Timberwolf

I've had Unbounded since the launch and it is only in the last week that the server has been unavailable every time that I've tried to connect and it doesn't matter what time of day. I reckon something has changed at the server end in the past week.

BTW Bugbear have been teasing us for the past 2 months, by saying there is a fix coming soon, but so far they've choosen to only supply patches to the PC version, because it is cheaper to fix it on the PC than on the consoles.

Ive jus decided 2 check 2 c if server is up n runnin n its let me go online no problems. hope it stays like this lol if thers still gonna b problems tho, ther better b a patch comin soon

Online is working, however some people do have trouble hosting games

Platnium is possible, as a number of us now have it from boosting. However, due to the hidden criteria on one trophy you will find it almost impossible to acheive without boosting.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...