Easy trophies - 20 frags and 150 domination wins

simboes

I made a custom event to pump out domination wins as well as the 20 frags achievement, just search for simboes. City is called Domination 1

The first race is just a simple 1 lap domination where the opponents get stuck, just keep left at the first bend and u will win no problems. Also pick up the trophies for wins with no frags, as well as wins with no crashes or being fragged. Just continue to use this one till you get your 150 domination wins only like 20sec a lap. I have set an average time too, so if u want to beat my score all u have to do is knock down something in the lap.

The 20 frags one is another where the opponents will get stuck, simply drive back and forth till u have boost, then smash the cars that are stuck on the wall. I had on first lap after about 5min. you dont have to finish the race, the trophy will pop once u hit 20.

Feel free to add this to your trophy guide it really is the easiest way.

I don't know why but I'm terrible at fragging, which is proving tricky.

For getting the wins and other trophies this is faultless, done about 30 wins tonight in pretty quick time. Love it.

I found the frag challenges the most difficult. I did the drift and the time challenges before, my last challenge was the frikkin last frag race.