Help with last city target

Berny18

I have destroyed every city target except one. I could get all others by creating a map but this single last one does not show up in the creator ...

The target i am missing is the "explosive trailer" (note it is NOT the explosive truck which can be placed using the advanced creator menu but - according to the stats - the explosive TRAILER; I hope the translation fits, I am playing the german version).

Does anyone know if it is possible to get it by creating tracks? If yes, is it on a certain map piece?

If no which race in campaign has this city target?

Thanks for any help!

which row/column is in in the grid and i will check for you

if its column1 row 7, then i'm not sure, but i don't think you can add it in the editors. I think its the tanker or explosives truck when they are laying on their side with no truck.

Edited by rsel

I thought all stuff for creator will unlock as soon you unlockt the district where you see those things the first time.

I see 3 explosive targets in the creator

-Gas Truck

-Explosive truck

-Concrete Trailer

If you dont have them all 3 yet, youll unlock them later.

I saw it a moment ago when I played the second Port domination race.. It's just before the finish line. On the right side.

Thanks so much! This was the target I was missing.

BTW: If you create your own track, choose the SECOND starting grid of the port and the explosive trailer will also be there.

Again thanks so much for the help!

• 1 month later...