Online Multiplayer

I hope they do fix the server. I cant even get into a lobby with another person im always by myself and when I do get in a lobby with someone else they just leave.

Don't think a patch was worked on during easter, though. But that don't explain why you don't find anyone online. Because you can still get the 50 online wins.

I hope they do fix the server. I cant even get into a lobby with another person im always by myself and when I do get in a lobby with someone else they just leave.

I'm in the same boat, sometimes one player joins me when I wait long enough but I can't see any sessions to join, invite or be invites.

According to the bugbear twitter they are working on a fix for the connection and 8p crash issues, may be released as early as next week.

https://twitter.com/#!/bugbeargames (hopefully for all versions and not just PC)

Yeah they're working on the pc patch at the moment as the pc version is easier and cheaper to patch than the consoles. Once that one is complete and it's more clear what needs to be patched for the consoles, they're doing that as well. We'll get to proper online racing soon enough!

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry but has the issues been worked out yet?

$44 au for a new game is tempting but I remembered last time I checked here there were...problems.

I don't want to get a game where the plat is impossible to obtain :S

Have not seen any patch yet.

(The limited edition version is 36.40 Australian dollars here---> [ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ridge-Racer-Unbounded-Limited-Edition/dp/B005OOZNKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1336146417&sr=8-1]Ridge Racer Unbounded - Limited Edition (PS3): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame] )

So has anyone heard anything recently about a patch to fix the online ? I have looked at the various offical sites, and no mention of the problem, let alone a fix :-(

I really want to finish off this game, and dump it to the back of a cupboard........

Ah don't say that. :D It's a fun game especially when the multiplayer is patched. It's being worked on at the moment, can't say about the release yet.

It might have been a fun game, but the lack of a fully working online has 'killed' the enjoyment as you spend to much time waiting for games only for one player or the other to get kicked out.

It might have been a fun game, but the lack of a fully working online has 'killed' the enjoyment as you spend to much time waiting for games only for one player or the other to get kicked out.

I agree with you rsel. All I want Is platinum for this game and trade It In. I can't believe they not tested the online which Is a complete joke.