Co-op Cup and World Cup

paulcoe

I thought I would just post my experiences with these two glitched trophies. Having read the road map and trophy guide I decided I would play through in coop mode in one sitting for my first play through. I hoped this would minimize my chance of the trophy glitching.

Upon completion of all 150 levels I got the in game "congrats" message which included a message saying that I had achieved the co-op cup. The trophy system had its own ideas and neither the co-op cup nor the world cup trophies popped.

I then went back and played the last level again.... still no joy.

Next step was to replay the levels (in coop) mode that I had 0/5 rings. I had read some where that this may be a factor. After 5 or 6 more levels in co-op still no trophy.

Again I played the last level to see if that changed anything but unfortunately not.

Then I started working on getting all the rings. I had 5 rings on many of the levels from the first play though, about 620 of the 750 rings. After 4 or 5 levels all of a sudden the co-op cup trophy popped. I have no idea why or what triggered it. I was mid level (a level on the first planet) when it appeared. The world cup trophy didn't pop though.

After i completed the level I replayed the last level again and this time the world cup trophy popped.

Doesn't give anyone a clear of idea of how to trigger the trophies but it does look like if you play enough levels after completing it in co-op it will eventually pop.

If you are thinking of doing it in a single session - it took about 4-5 hours.

Now to fight with the other glitched trophies - I did two complete planets on insane last night and still no trophy. No excuse for badly glitched trophies.