Clarification Needed For Most Trophies

shoothim now

Power-up Zen Master

No power-ups collected for 10 levels in a row. This can carry over between planets.

Just playthrough the game and make sure that you avoid every power-up/item drop that comes down the screen at you. You cannot collect anything for a full 10 levels in a row. This is probably easiest on the first planet, but can be done over a combination of planets if desired. Once you finish the 10th level without obtaining any power-up/items, the trophy will pop!

I have tried and tried and tried some more on kids (over 3 times) and normal (could have swore I beat it without picking up a powerup) however I can not get this trophy. Can someone please explain:

1) What difficulty this must be above / on

2) Can you get this in multiplayer modes (ie: tail gunner)

Longevity

8 levels in a row played on the same planet without dying once. Cannot be earned on Easy or Kids difficulty settings.

Self Explanatory.

Actually, this can be done in 2player co-op. Just got this by accident with a friend, so meaning "Amazing Breath Of Life" Should also be available in 2player co-op

Amazing Breath of Life

30 levels in a row played without dying once. This carries over from one Planet to the next. Cannot be earned on Easy or Kids difficulty settings.

Self Explanatory

Straight Jacket

Beat 10 different levels on the Insane difficulty setting in a single game on the same planet.

At the main menu, change the difficulty to Insane and select whichever planet you would like to do (the first one is the easiest I feel, but do whichever one you are best at). Complete all 10 levels in that planet and the trophy will pop right after that

I am guessing this means with the 3 total balls you are given? Again though, can you get this on 2 player modes (ie: tailgunner)?

Edited by shoothim now

• 4 weeks later...
[

Straight Jacket

Beat 10 different levels on the Insane difficulty setting in a single game on the same planet.

I am guessing this means with the 3 total balls you are given? Again though, can you get this on 2 player modes (ie: tailgunner)?

I've tried in co-op mode - no trophy :(

• 2 months later...