Interview with the owner of PST and XBA, Dan Webb!

This week the DRM Gamecast had the opportunity to interview the head of XboxAchievements.com and PlaystationTrophies.org, Dan Webb. We discuss how both sites started, competition with other websites, the state of the Xbox One, DLC without trophies, and much more!

You can check out the episode on our site, http://www.drmgamecast.com or watch it on YouTube.

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I wasn't sure where to post it.

Edited by Mr Magic

That was actually really interesting to listen to. I'm not normally a podcast guy so didn't expect to listen to the whole thing, but that was really interesting to hear about some of this industry stuff from an achievement/trophy hunter perspective and hear about how Webb started all this stuff with the sites.

Interesting. :)

I completely disagree about the controller though. From an opinionated standpoint I hate the Xbox controllers from any gen, and prefer the PS controllers. Going by a factual standpoint not born out of my opinion, the PS's dualshock controller has won awards every gen beating out the Xbox controller as best on the market. The PS dualshock controllers were and still are considered the best. Of course this doesn't mean people that prefer the Xbox controller opinions don't matter. Everyone has their preference. Was just saying.

Anyways, I've only listened to about 5 minutes so far. Will listen to the rest later after breakfast.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...