Vava Mini Reviews

Hello guys,

I have being playing a lot on PC and since game are very cheap here i can play a lot and i have being doing some mini reviews. Also is a great way to improve my English because i'm not native English, i'm Portuguese. I would appreciate if you guys could give me tips on how to improve my reviews.

My latest review.

http://games.kitguru.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/papa.jpg

[PC] Papo & Yo - 10/10

Can't properly remember the last time i played something that good! Got a little "upset" to see this game didn't get much attention, but i'm glad i played - and i did really enjoy it - and i hope some you will play it too.

Papo & Yo is something between reality and dreams, hope and escapes, is a little story about a boy named Quico that suffered from his abusive, alcoholic father, and on this case the father is the "monster" that follow us. The father is really gentle, kind person, but when drinks get super violent, but on this case when the monster eats frogs - and by frogs we change for alcohol - will get very angry.

About this 'masterpiece', with has a lot of puzzles, not very hard our to easy puzzles, medium puzzles that you can solve in 1/2 min, it also has a very good artistic side, in almost every corner you will see some graffiti with excellent art. Although the favelas are always empty you can "sense" some loneliness but is also here some people are happy.

The OST that follows is great, super calm, fits with the theme. This plot will suffer some huge twist, some happy twist and some SAD twist, and if you "connect" with the characters you will get a little sad - like i did - , but in the end is a explanation to all.

With no doubt is a EXCELLENT game, everyone should play it and enjoy the most! Some of you will get some empathy - like me - but the story kind remember some people lives, so make a favor to yourself and play this!

Since you've asked for some tips, specifically calling out your attempts to get better at English, I'd like to take the opportunity to let you know that you don't have to put so many words in quotes. When you say "Got a little 'upset' to see...", the quotes around upset aren't necessary.

Quotes are used for three things in English, typically. Firstly, as a way of quoting someone. John said "Hello, mother" to his mother. Second, they are used to denote a slight sarcasm, or questioning subtly whether something is truly the word used to describe it. John is "spectacular" at football (in the case that he's not actually any good at it). The third thing is somewhat rare, and feels like the case here; we will at times use quotes to signify that we are using a term with some caution. John is "Big". John is not actually all that big, but it's the word I'm using; it does not accurately describe what I am saying, but it's the closest thing I can come up with. The last one is what it feels like when someone like you uses quotes so often; it feels like you are unsure of yourself. Have some confidence with your writing, and try to drop most, is not all of the quotes!

Some other nitpicky things, just for the sake of trying to help:

• In your first sentence you start with what I'd call an "implied possessive". We kind of know it's you talking, so it's ok, but technically, that sentence should start with the possessive "I". "I can't remember...".
  • In your sentence "and i hope some you will play it too." you are missing "of". "and i hope some of you will play it too."
  • In your sentence "... hope and escapes, is a little story ..." "is" is another implied wording. Technically speaking, this should be "... hope and escapes, it is a little story...".
  • In your sentence "and on this case the father is the 'monster'" you actually want to use "in" instead of "on". "and in this case the father is the 'monster'".

There are a number more English issues, but I think that roughly gets some helpful (hopefully) tips for you to consider.

Feel free to toss me a PM or whatever anytime if you want someone to proofread for English literacy. I have an education in written English, and would be happy to help if you're looking for some.

Cheers.

http://megagames.com/sites/default/files/game-images/ds.png

[PC] Don't Starve - 8/10

This game for me was a huge surprise , first impressions was like Tim Burton made this game. The environment is so cartoonist and dark, very nice.

Well like the game name says, 'Don't Starve', this is our main goal, survive, make our own corn field, survive the winter - Winter Is Coming - and fight against some animals.

Days will pass on DS, and are only 3 things that can kill you, hungry monsters or if you get bored. And why i say this? Well, like in any survival game you need to survive, but you need to build things and some times take a long time, and you may have luck or not to find those material fast.

After some in-game days, you can specialize your crafting in one way or another, but the first real-time hour will always be kind of similar. Which means it’s not fun any more after a point, and you’ll start to really dread the endgame, for the wrong reasons.

Another inconvenient could be the world generation, you can get a nice world like a few meters away from you, you find a boomerang and some provisions or you have generated a bad world and you won't find anythng good.

This game also lacks on some details like not having a mini map on Hud and others things, but don't worry to much because there are mods that you can add to the game to make it perfect. Now the biggest things the game should have, Multiplayer! This has been asked so many times and the answer is always no, but i kind understand it because is a survival, and you should survive alone.

I'm pretty happy with this game and although i don't have many hours i expect to play more on future, also huge amen to Klei Entertainment for making such awesome game!

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3558/lx1h.png

http://megagames.com/sites/default/files/game-images/ds.png

[PC] Don't Starve - 8/10

This game for me was a huge surprise , first impressions was like Tim Burton made this game. The environment is so cartoonist and dark, very nice.

Well like the game name says, 'Don't Starve', this is our main goal, survive, make our own corn field, survive the winter - Winter Is Coming - and fight against some animals.

Days will pass on DS, and are only 3 things that can kill you, hungry monsters or if you get bored. And why i say this? Well, like in any survival game you need to survive, but you need to build things and some times take a long time, and you may have luck or not to find those material fast.

After some in-game days, you can specialize your crafting in one way or another, but the first real-time hour will always be kind of similar. Which means it’s not fun any more after a point, and you’ll start to really dread the endgame, for the wrong reasons.

Another inconvenient could be the world generation, you can get a nice world like a few meters away from you, you find a boomerang and some provisions or you have generated a bad world and you won't find anythng good.

This game also lacks on some details like not having a mini map on Hud and others things, but don't worry to much because there are mods that you can add to the game to make it perfect. Now the biggest things the game should have, Multiplayer! This has been asked so many times and the answer is always no, but i kind understand it because is a survival, and you should survive alone.

I'm pretty happy with this game and although i don't have many hours i expect to play more on future, also huge amen to Klei Entertainment for making such awesome game!

Totally agree with everything. Nice review vava :)

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bittriprunner2feb2013_616.jpg

[PC] BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - 7.5/10

BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien is the direct sequel of BIT.TRIP Runner, that i enjoy playing more than the original. This sequel contains more than 100 levels, a lot of costumes to unlock, it also has access to the glorious 'retro' levels, the 8-Bit era! The biggest different between Runner 2 and the original would be the visuals, Runner 2 has very colorful and beautifully levels.

One of the things that most players ask was a middle checkpoint on this game, personally i don't see the point of adding a checkpoint on this game but the devs did make some players wish come true. You know have the chance to go throw, but if you pass the checkpoint you won't get some points, so you have two chances, either pass the checkpoint and be safe next time you miss the floor or don't go throw the checkpoint and gain some extra points.

My only complain would be the motion blur on this game, at least for me causes lot of headaches and dizziness, only if the game had a option to turn it off would be much better.

In case you are looking to something addictive, fun, was to test your skills, well Runner 2 is strongly recommend to you!

http://www.stuffcoins.com/images/items/631.png

Super Hexagon - 8/10 (PC)

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing over and over again expecting shit to change."

To start this i must agree with our friend Vaas (Far Cry 3), because this was one of the many reasons that i didn't play this game when i bought it, but a while i was seeing a dude playing on Youtube and he was pretty good at this and i got that desire of re-playing and i did it.

On Super Hexagon on of things you will find a lot is - game over, restart, game over, restart, but once nab it will become easy!

About the game itself, there are 6 levels, and each level will be more harder than the previous one, and when you are playing you need to hold at least 60 seconds. Well this may sounds easy but is not, and once you hit 10 seconds the level will change. One of the best parts of this game and what keep me playing was his OST, is small 4/5 songs but are the best!

Now, are you looking to test your skills? Wanna rage quit a lot? Well buy this game now!

• 3 weeks later...

Costume Quest - 8/10 (PC)

Although Halloween have passed this is game that must be played, and would say going to 'trick or treat' would be funny and challenger. So Costume Quest is a Action RPG with a nice concept on it.

As you guys already figure it this game takes place on Halloween, where two siblings, Reynold and Wren, will go ask for candies. The player at this point will choose which sibling to play as. One of the siblings will be kidnapped - depend what siblings you choose - and our missions is to find out her he/she is. During our mission, we will make some quest, and personally this was the worst part for me, because the quest are always the same. Costume Quest has 3 levels, the neighborhood, the mall and a carnival, and on all level the quest are the same, go ask for candy, do eat apple game, find some cards, get the costumes, find kids playing hide-and-seek, same thing happens on the DLC despite the level design is different.

But if you put that behind your backs the game is really enjoyable, the game's graphics are a cartoonish style - thing that i love - and are well designed and very colorful, Costume Quest is more than colorful, is nice piece of art! The neighborhood and the others locations can make ous dive on feeling, is like we are on Halloween. And since is a Halloween Theme we will have lot of costumes to wear.

Now to get the costumes you need to, get three different materials. When we get the costumes, besides changing our appearance we can go through places we didn't can before and will also gives special skills to use in battles. This battles can arise in two different ways, when you are searching for candy's or on street when you find a troll. When such things happens the scenario will completely change and your suit power will be activated, the battle style is a turn-based + quick time events. When you do three attacks you will have a change to make the special attack, that can be a offensive or defense move. The special attack will be different according to the suit you are wearing.

Since this is a RPG make sence we get XP for doing things, well when you complete the quest, defeat the trolls you will get some XP that will raise your level as well your defenses and your attack. Besides, you can buy in-game booster to help raise your attack and defense, although this is not very important because your enemies don't give a strong fight.

Although this is a soundless game, contains a decent amount of humor there, some nice jokes and the dialogues between the characters is funny to read too. Costume Quest really grabbed me from the moment i installed, so is totally recommend!

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes - 7/10 (PC)

This was my second time playing a Point and Click - this first time was on The Walking Dead, and i love it - and i had a good time on this. It has a solid and funny story and well designed. This story is about Lili, a very shy and insecure girl that live on convent. She doesn't talk and this made the game much better - you guys will understand it when play it -. Besides Lili, we have Edna another girl and she is not shy or insecure like Lili. Both Lili and Edna want to escape from the convent.

Inside the convent weird things are happing, Madre Superior and other man are behind that, but of course both Lili and Edna will ruin their plans and escape from the convent. Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes has 3 chapters full of adventures and entertainment.

Scenarios are very good, the game is set in a 2D cartoon world as wll the characters that are so well designed. Now this is what makes me love the game! Both OST and the narration are top notch, in the begging were they are introducing the game the OST there is absolutist gorgeous and the narration, is so calm and nice that seems someone is telling me a bed night story - laughs - .

Honestly, i did enjoy the game and in near future i want to play the sequel. If you guys like it or want to try something new, i recommend it.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 9/10 (PC)

Well this is my second time Deus Ex: Human Revolution, first one was on PS3 which i only played for 30min they didn't touch it more, didn't enjoyed it very much on that time, but thankfully i gave him another shot and was the best thing i did. Played and enjoyed a lot! I'm huge "sucker" for Stealth games and this one was great!

In Deus Ex: Human Revolution, we are on role of Adam Jensen, an security expertise, he was hired by David Sarif, the boss of Sarif Industries located in Detroit. This company has goal that is research and develop biomechanics improvements.

While Jensen was setting this up for the Washington event about augmentations, their goal was too implant augmentations on people for cheap price, they are attacked by a mercenaries group, and during this attack some scientist die and others are kidnapped, and among those were Megan Reed, someone that Jensen likes. However, on that attack they injure Jensen badly making him use augments.

From here the story will be very good, we will get to know some David Sarif secrets, and the story will get a nice plot twist.

Talking a bit about the gameplay, i find it excellent, being a Stealth would need to have those elements and suppressible and IMO this game can be much better that Hitman, at least one that aspect. Using the same combination between FPS and RPG like the predecessors, HR stands out in an age of main line FPS and almost no RPGs with an exciting gameplay. Now when we are leveling up we will get a praxis kit, with this you can level up your augmented equipment, like your eyes for seeing throw walls, your legs to jump high or even to be invisible. And if we are doing the things Stealth we will get more XP, like instead using the front door, no, use the ventilation and you will get 100XP or instead killing your oppent just KO him.

Since we are talking about kills, this game offers a huge variety of equipments, lethal and non lethal, you will find some grenade launchers, some lasers snipers beam, and also food and drinks like vodka - laughs - , and also you can upgrade your weapons from adding a extra ammo clip, more damage, and even add a armor although i don't understand why this on game but ok. Another cool thing is that you can combine items, like a EMP grenade with land mine, this was very useful on the third boss.

Another great thing that i love on Deus Ex: HR are the missions and their choices, while we are talking we have 3/4 options such as, being on his side, objection, or stay neutral. Almost was against they. One thing is missing on this game is more side quest, yes there was a few, but there were like 4 per city, if we did get more we could extend our play time.

Quick note, i see so many people bragging this game OST, personal i didn't find it very special, i did enjoy more listing to the characters talking then the OST.

That right my friends, if you are looking for some nice Stealth game, with a great story, nice scenarios, just buy this game and go get some bad guys!

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/214/a/7/dust__an_elysian_tail_fanart_wallpaper_by_twokinds-d6g9wnw.png

Dust: An Elysian Tail - 10/10 (PC)

So far the best game i played this year - be in mid was released in 2013 - since the begging was a blast!

Dust: An Elysian Tail, takes place in world call Falana, this is the place were we will take control of Dust, a character that on that moment doesn't know who he is or what he used to, along with two others friends, Figet his helper and Blade of Ahrah his main weapon - and our only one - they will fight against some monsters. Gameplay is presented on a 2D Side-Scrolling plus Hack and Slash, and despite being Hack and Slash with has a very few combos.

Dust big mission is to find out who is was and help citizens of Falana, and to start right on beginning he will receive the Blade of Ahrah, is a mysterious sword that will give him some advices and tell him a bit more about his pass.

Dust contains a lot of good elements, being one RPG, through the game we will gain some experience, that will makes us level up and automatically increase our stats. We still can do some side quest that are spread over Falana. While we are progressing on main story we will gain some powers - three to be exact - powers that both Figet and Ahrah will use together. This powers are projectiles that Fidget can throw and Arhah can create a "storm" with them, this powers are, fire, thunder and wind.

Since we are talking about Fidget, well he excellent character, a great humor sense and has a beautifully friendship with Dust, with n doubt the best character in whole game! The graphics are beautifully drawn and very colorful and full of life, as well the animations that are in. Same thing goes to the OST, very calm and fits on this type of game.

Personally was a great experience for me, great, i had lot of fun and i enjoyed the plot, kinda sad through end. I really hope for a sequel!

• 3 months later...

http://sm1.imgs.sapo.pt/mb/-/1/m/i2rz50ex,c6Edv-BlBYbf5VE_.jpg

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ - 9/10 (PC)

Well who doesn't like Pac Man? Is really that type of game that person for lets, half hour without getting bored, i still remember when i was young i went to game saloon to play this.

And now thanks to Steam Summer Sales, i had the shoot to buy this great game!

Pac Man unfortunately doesn't have a back story (although i don't think is a really big thing), and the only goal of this game is to "eat" and get large points and the way to get points is to eat the fruits, dots and make large chains of ghost, you do all this inside a maze with ghosts.

Gameplay super simple but very addictive, although on PC (i had already played on PS3) that the control's don't respond in time. PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ is a game that have huge replay value, it has lot of championship to do, and each championship contains 2 Score Attacks, 8 mini Time Trials and final Time Trial and there are a total of 9 championship.

Without any doubt, this is one of those games i strongly recommend it getting it.

#WAKA WAKA WAKA WAKA

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/239030/header_292x136.jpg

Papers, Please - 9/10 (PC)

Papers, Please is another Indie full of quality and by time pass people realize games don't need good graphics to be good (because this one doesn't have it anyway). In Papers, Please we are immigration inspector, and we are working on fictitious country called Arstotzka (it has some similar to Union Soviet). Well our work there is choose if people can pass through or not and while we do this we will have some side quest.

Our main character is full unknown, the only thing we know is that he has a family to take care of and later on he will also will take care of niece, this man works on the boarder after a war that end 6 years ago.

About the game himself, at very beginning i was bit bored and i though to myself, is only this? And 1h30 pass by and i got in "love" by this game. So we get a rule book, and morning paper with information about if important people will arrive or if need to take any specific passport. You will often be faced with smugglers, spies and even terrorists arriving at your border gate,and you will determined if they can pass or not (this game is good because of that, give freedom). Also this kinda "plays" with your emotion because sometimes you need to chose between your family or the other people family (you will get what i mean when you play it).

There are a total of 20 endings, each occurs as a result of you doing things a certain way, and there are still a lot of choices in this linear story, and each ending is determinate by the action you do like, accept cash, let someone cross the boarder or even let your family starve. We also have some secret Government organization called EZIC, we have the change to do some quest to those guys, although is not an obligation. In the end of the day we have more choices to make, we get our pay check and is so small that we need to chose were to spend like, on food, heat, rent or even when is our son bday. So when you are at boarder working you need to less errors as possible to not get discounted.

The game is set to have 31 days of work (there is an endless mode for those who complete the story) and once complete a day, you are allowed to start a semi-new game from that day and make a different decision. When each day takes around 15 minutes to complete.

Since this is and Indie title i think we all are waiting for good OST, but this is not the case, at the main menu we have decent BGM but that all, during the game you only hear noises nothing else.

So for sure i would recommend this game to anyone, is super good and worth the money they are asking!

Glory To Arstotzka!

http://kaoskrew.org/cache/android/Deus.Ex.The.Fall-(Android)/Cover.jpg

Deus Ex: The Fall - 7.5/10 (PC)

Like i always said here my mini review on Deus Ex: The Fall! Although all the hate is floating on interwebz i always keep my mind open for this game, and i did enjoyed playing it, yes it has some problems, kinda natural because is mobile port, they could have fix it but still is playable.

So in Deus Ex: The Fall, we are on roll of Ben Saxon and our teammate (NPC only) Anna Kelso. Initially we are on black ops unit, called the Tyrants

and our boss is Jaron Namir,but do some disgraments we end up brooking our alliance. Was kinda shame they didn't explorer more the story part side.

You can talk, sneak, shoot and hack just like you did while playing as Adam Jensen, but now that you are Ben Saxon, a few things had to change, some of them minor while others are major changes to how the game works, like the weapons selection have changed, they way you now buy weapons, ammo is on menu, there is no more street sellers. Also there is another nice small features like, instead of hacking doors, you can now blast them with grenades, and we can now "disarm" land mines. and one thing that kinda bugs me is the fact that we can carry shit load of weapons, more weapons than enemies in the area.

The game isnt very long though, will take around 5h to finish it (with everything explored) and then we have 5 side missions (that we need to make before the games ends. Shame that there is no post game, but you can play NG+. Now the major complain i have seen and i don't like either is mouse acceleration, is so freaking annoying, sometimes you just want to urn right and you end up doing a 360º , but like i said is not unplayable.

Graphics speaking, is by far being awful, even me with not very good PC i have did enjoy what i seen.

So i strongly recommend playing this game, not saying you should buy it at full price but when is on cheap sale do it, don't let the negative it stop you from playing this game and play it with open mind.

http://edenpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Hitman-Absolution.jpg

Hitman Absolution 9/10 (PC)

Hitman Absolution is the fith game were we play the glorious Agent 47, this game is full of action, stealth and contains a great story, a very personal story to Agent 47, he is trying to find out if Diana really betrayed the Agency.

On Hitman Absolution it shows a little bit of the Agency 47 history, after fowling orders to eliminate Diane, his old contact inside Agency and basically his only "friend" he end up on clock time race, because he became a fugitive and his has to save the girl that was on charge to Diana, he his chased by Benjamin Travis, his old boss and by Blake Dexter, a bad guy that wants to trade the girl for money. On personal note, i did enjoy the characters roster, very nice characters, my favorite was Birdie.

Talking a bit about the gameplay, mechanics very similar to Blood Money, we keep using disguises and we still have those large pockets that can fit hand full of weapons, although is much better than on Blood Money. The missions goals is still the same, try to be sneak as you can to get a nice score, and now we can interact with objects using them to kill our targets. For those who don't know, Agent 47 can use his signature kill, the Fiber Wire, poison, drop big objects or even break their neck to kill the enemies.

Some new mechanics was add to the game such, hand to hand combat, is not the best i admit, is sequence of buttons we have to press, but still is kinda hand to use, you can even disarm your enemies and use them as shield. Another new mechanic is the instinct, basically we can see through walls, see were enemies are going. Using this kinda lose the point of stealth, but in the end helps lot of the extra challenges.

Now, one of the worst things on this Hitman games, the AI, my god is super bad and when i sad bad is really bad. A quick example wold be, if they are "300m" far from me, they can see me, but if they are super near they can't, another thing that doesn't make sense (at least for me), is using the same costume they spot me on time, but if use different one they don't spot me, even when i have my face showing. Really hope on next Hitman this is fixed.

Hitman Absolution also got a new game mode if can call that, is called Contracs, is similar to Single Player mission but you choose the targets, like, you decide to kill the people who sells fish, you create it and send to your friends. Is funny but very limited.

Well i'm huge Hitman fan, and i totally recommend you pick this game and play it, you will have such a great time!

http://howto-uninstall.windowsuninstaller.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Batman-Arkham_City_Batman-Harley.jpg

Batman: Arkham City GOTY - 8/10 (PC)

Batman Arkham City is the sequel to the awesome Arkham Asylum (oh man that game was so good), and in Arkham City we found all the character that was on previous game, included new mechanics, new gadgets and good history a bit cliche though, also we can walk free on Arkham City.

The story around Arkham City is 10 years after the events that happen in Arkham Asylum, and this will focus on a north Gotham side prison, where the prisoners from Asylum and Blackgate are being transferred. Bruce, see this prison will be bad for the people of Gotham so he decide to create a Anti-Arkham campaign, this will get the attention of Hugo Strange, a mad man psychiatrist with a evil mind and since has control over the prison he end up finding who Batman really is. Beside Joker, Hugo we will fight against others villains like, Mr. Freeze, The Penguin, Two-Face and the hottest Harley Quinn (one of my favorites character).

One thing we will notice when the story is moving is, the fault of this villains keep showing up is because of Batman, because if instead he detain, he would kill them the would show more, best example is Joker.

But we are not alone on this journey, in Arkham City we have the pleasure of playing with Cat Woman and Robin (shame is you on play as Robin in the DLC). The back story of Cat Woman is very good, and in the end we have a choice of helping Batman or leave Arkham City with the things we stole on the museum (i end up helping Batman).

Gameplay is super similar to Arkham Asylum, since the combos, the way to walk, hide even fly. Overall is good, glad didn't have much chances. Also graphically the game is also good, awesome details.

Well, if you are Batman fan you should play this, even if you haven't played the first one! Totally recommended.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Observer/Pix/pictures/2013/9/11/1378917287481/steam-world-dig-010.jpg

SteamWorld Dig - 7/10 (PC)

SteamWorld Dig is 2D Platform, a good game with mix between Spelunky, Terraria and Metroidvania, that revolves around mining for resources and ores.

The main objective is to investigate the mines underneath the old Western in town called Tumbleton, that mines has lot of secrets. Our players name is Rusty, he will start with a pickaxe but when you start progression on story you will gain more tools, you even will get a steam bots, makes you jump higher.

Story is very short, will take around 3-4h to complete it, and this game doesn't have a huge difficulty, only the final boss may take a while to defeat.In case you have passed Spelunky, you can easily pass this one since Spelunky is way harder than this one. Also this game doesn't have much replay value, the least you can do is hunting the achievements.

I recommend you to play it yes, but only if you find it on promo.

http://www.minigeeks.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/unplugged-brothers-a-tale-of-two-sons.jpg

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons - 9/10 (PC)

Well no wonder this game was nominated for the Game Of The Year,for me was amazing experience! The story, the characters, the background, the OST, everything, apart form the controls because those are really bad!

Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons is puzzle platformer that has as main characters two brothers, the older Naia and the younger Naiee, and both leave on adventure to rescue his father, to do that they need to go Tree of Life and get the magic water. Both brothers embark on this journey through the village, hills and mountains, and they will face some small challenges like, local bully, a farmer's aggressive dog, and deadly wolves.

They also will make some friends such as two giant, we end up saving the woman of the giant, a boy that was going to hang himself because he was lonely and cat/owl.

The story is very short, will take around 4-5h to complete but is very good, but leaves some things on the air, they don't explain very well so in order to complete it use your imagination, you will see why on the end.

The only thing i didn't like apart from being a short game, was the controls, they are so bad, on the begging i wasn't getting and even on the end i found still a bit hard. I totally recommend playing with a controller because on PC i don't think is "safe" to play with keyboard.

The graphics were simple but amazing, very well designed.

In the end, i totally recommend play this game, because the experience is amazing!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Gone_Home.png

Gone Home - 7.5/10 (PC)

Well was a good experience, a bit different and somewhat short, can be finsih in 1h, 2h or even 5 minutes, depends on your play style.

Gone Home is first-person exploration were we play with girl named Kaitlin, that just reaches their house after a year away. Our main goal is find what happen to our family while we were away, while we explore our house we will find lot of secrets about our family, like their tastes, their private stuff (like porn magazines inside boxes) and one big secret about Kaitlin sister Sam, she was having a relationship with another girl called Lonnie.

We will find many objects like, medals, photos, games and even a condom inside a wardrobe. Gone Home, has lot of easter eggs, personally is a thing i enjoy very much in video games.

Also this game is not scary at all, I personally didn't find this bad at all In fact, I felt that the night-time atmosphere without having to worry about any pop-ups helps me enjoy the game more, but there is a little weird/spooky thing but i won't spoil.

To finish, yes is good (i will consider this game yes) but is one of those games to play when you find it in promo because what offers is not enough to pay full price.

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/214230/header.jpg?t=1358188484

Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse - 6/10 (PC)

Well since this game was announced i really wanted to play it, because i'm huge

fan of the series, and now i had the chance and i got the say got bit disappointed. Back to the Multiverse contains the same humor that we find in the series, this is a pretty good positive point, but the fact that the main story going too fast was awful to me, they could have add more universes to explore.

In Back to the Multiverse we can play as Stewie or Brian (we can make a fast switch) and we going to universe to universe to find and defeat Bertram, Stewie rival, and over these universes we have mini side missions and we are going to defeat well known boss from the TV show.

You earn money by killing enemies, allowing you to buy and upgrade weapons and also unlock new costumes for your characters. Stevie and Brian have different weapons and projectiles, and you are encouraged to alternate characters to make the best of all situations.

Although this game has some technical issues, once i complete a level and while i was loading screen the game from no here complete block, i had to restart my PC. I wish they would have fixed this by this time.

Graphically speaking could be much better, it has that cartoonish look witch is fine although i would prefer the graphics like the show has. But the comedy the game has can cover the lacks of graphics on this game.

After finishing the single player you can play the 7 challenges that game offers and you also multiplayer mode, but unfortunately the game no longer has anyone to play so basically the only replay value is the challenges to complete.

Is good game, even if you don't know the show play it, but watch out for the price you pay for it.

• 5 weeks later...

http://hdfons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/game-spec-ops-the-line-wallpaper.jpg

Spec Ops: The Line - 10/10 (PC)

Well this is not the first time that happens to me off having a game and don't play it because first impression weren't the great, this happen to Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but since Spec Ops: The Line showed on bundle and i had the chance of getting it i decide to give another chance and without no regret i love it!

SO: The Line is a third person shooter, a bit like Gears Of War, and we on control of the Captain Martin Walker, that goes with an elite Delta Force Team (John Lugo and Alphanso Adams), and they are on rescue mission on city in Dubai. To fulfill this mission we will have to go through city, pass to skyscrapers, abandoned buildings, storm sands, and on the end of this find lost Colonel Jonh Konrad, this man founded the Delta Force team, but on that time he refused to leave the compound here we has, he was trying to protect his mans.

I found the plot very good, well structured and with lot of plot twist, many FPS would love to have story like The Line!

Now, being a military game is suppose to have some military functions, The Line has a few (ok, not many at all and is very limited), we can order our squad mates to shoot someone, we can order to throw stun grenades to our enemies, is good functions yes, but very limited, wish we had more of this order. In the end is great but at point annoying and repetitive.

There's the usual shooter stable of weapons: pistols, heavy pistols, shotguns, sniper rifles, etc. They sound good and feel decently punchy, and aiming is never a problem. Most weapons also have an alternate fire mode, add silencer or active the mini launch grenade.

The cover system on The Line ins't bad at all but sometimes is pretty annoying, when you are running to hide on point instead of hide when you reach there you keep running, got me kill sometimes.

I highly recommend this game. It is a breath of fresh air in an over-crowded genre that's becoming increasingly generic. This game is also visually stunning, with exceptional voice acting, and sound. So go play it, you will love!