Berserker_BR's Reviews Thread

Hi, I'm not a child so you'll not see here stupid games or FPS or just released ones. Sorry for the bad english.

Ranking ordered by grade. Tied games are at descending order too.

PLEASE, DON'T POST HERE, JUST READ !!! THANKS.

9,5 - Valkyria Chronicles

9,0 - Rainbow Six Vegas II

9,0 - Resident Evil 5

9,0 - Castle Crashers

8,5 - Red Dead Redemption GOTY edition

8,5 - Fallout 3 New Vegas

8,5 - XCOM: Enemy Unknow

8,5 - Skyrim Legendary Edition

8,5 - Deadliest Warrior Ancient

8,0 - Fallout 3

8,0 - Dragon's Crown

8,0 - L.A. Noire GOTY edition ------------------> BEST MUSIC SEAL

8,0 - Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition

7,5 - Demon's Souls

7,5 - XCOM: Enemy Within

7,0 - Dark Souls

7,0 - Brutal Legend ---------------------------> BADASS SEAL

7,0 - WWE 2k14

7,0 - Costume Quest

7,0 - Watch Dogs

7,0 - Nier

7,0 - Plants vs Zombies

7,0 - Heavy Rain

6,5 - Tomb Raider GOTY (ps3)

6,5 - Disgaea 3

6,0 - Lord of the Rings: War in the North

6,0 - Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes

6,0 - Costume Quest 2

6,0 - Game of Thrones

6,0 - Batman: Arkham Asylum

6,0 - PES 2012

6,0 - Heavy Weapon

5,5 - Dragon's Dogma

5,5 - Batman: Arkham City GOTY

5,5 - Mafia 2 Director's Cut

5,5 - Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara

5,0 - PES 2011

5,0 - Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition

5,0 - South Park: Stick of the Truth

5,0 - Shake Spears!

5,0 - Splinter Cell Blacklist

5,0 - Shadow of Mordor

5,0 - Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

5,0 - Beyond Two Souls

4,5 - Saint Seiya: Sanctuare Battle

4,5 - Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers

4,5 - GTA IV

4,0 - Dark Souls 2

4,0 - Fight Night Champion

4,0 - The Last of Us

4,0 - Spartacus Legends

4,0 - Jetpack Joyride

4,0 - The House of the Dead: Overkill Director's Cut

4,0 - PayDay 2

4,0 - El Chavo Kart (Chaves Kart)

3,5 - Way of the Samurai 3

3,5 - Blazing Angels

3,5 - Gran Turismo 6

3,5 - Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement

3,5 - Tiger Woods PGA tour 12: The Masters

3,0 - Godfather 2

3,0 - Tekken Revolution

3,0 - PES 13

3,0 - Darksiders

3,0 - UFC 2009 Undisputed

2,5 - Ace Combat Infinity

2,0 - Final Fantasy 13

2,0 - Afro Samurai

1,5 - Final Fantasy 13-2

1,5 - Bladestorm: The hundred Year War

1,0 - Lair

Edited by BerserkerBR

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story: Most part is fine, you can follow easily the main plot, but when considering the whole thing (including subplots) you get somewhat lost. 5/10.

Gameplay: Bugs and glitches don't interfere a lot, autosave is almost constant so you'll have low chances of screw up. It's not like lags and glitches that ruin your fun, like in Conan. 8/10

Controls: Easy, most important functions are on correct buttons. 10/10.

Graphics: C'mon, if you saw some few pictures you can't miss they're just regular. Could anybody complain? Absolutely not !! Having al these stuff on the disc + big sized world = no need for better than regular graphics. 7/10.

Sound: Effects are good and well placed, music is tedious and meaningless (it doesn't give emotion, like any Elder Scroll game). After playing a lot with it i turned off, it's far way beter like this. 7/10

Wow Factor: Got completely amazed by tons of oportunities added since Fallout 3. Despite that, when you realize you'll not use many of them UNLESS you prepare you char to make it well (like cooking, stealing, fix itens), you'll get less excited. 8/10.

Replay Value: Man, hands down here! Of course you can do like roadmap and kill the game in 1-2 runnings (depend if you did your first on hardcore and used manual keypoint saves to get all endings); but even so you'll fell like playing this again just to make another build after some time. 10/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Buy, of course! If you just run by the game on a weekend you'll se how bad was this option and decide to buy it after.

Overall: It's not better than previous 2D Fallouts (if you're old enough, you'll know this) but it's a lot better than many games created after and with better engines. Lots of fun and true "adventuring and discovering" feeling. Math says overall note is 7,85. :fallout: I say overall is 8,5/10.

DLCs:

1) Honest Hearts: fantastic !!!! Beautiful enviroment with clean water and vegetation mixed with canyons. Also good for melee players. Less laging of al DLCs. 10/10.

2) Old World Blues: Humor rox here !! You can even talk to your body parts and quests aren't boring. Almost no lags. 9/10.

3) Gun Runner's Arsenal: I like challenges, so it's a very good add-on to make some things in conditions you wouldn't do without it. Also, the new guns and mods are fun; c'mon, can you say you don't like a katana? 9/10.

4) Lonesome Road: well, this is short, few quests at a small place. Regular, no great story, don't add nice weapons or interesting perks, a little lagged. 7/10.

5) Dead Money: i'll resume in 4 words "THE STUPID NECKLACE SUX !!" Don't buy it unless you get the Ultimate Edition. 3/10.

Edited by BerserkerBR

Story: Nice, funny and i love metal. The end is bad, really. 8/10.

Gameplay: Man, the Deuce rocks and just sidequests sucks. 6/10.

Controls: functions are well positioned, np. 6/10.

Graphics: Far from Perfect, the game is short, could be better. 6/10.

Sound: Some old musics got bad recording but soundtrack really destroy !!! 9/10.

Wow Factor: C'mon, its pure metal in the Vein !!!! Aren't you tired of girly games? 9/10.

Replay Value: None after 100% or after got angry with online trophies. Unless you realy enjoy the Deuce. 2/10.

Multiplayer Experience: All about boosting, nothing more. 2/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? The question is, do you really like metal? It's settled.

Overall: Math says exactly 6. My final score is 7, cause i really like metal.

Story: Only present in Champion Mode, it's a Rock-stylish, not original, not bad. 5/10.

Gameplay: I really hate the absence of "restart" option in Legacy Mode. When you go training and want to avoid finishing a bad performance, you have to quit the game before autosave and load the carrier again. NEVER USE THE PATCH IF YOU STAY OFFLINE, cause stamina is really broken after it. The rest is good. 7/10.

Controls: Oh, the shining part ! Really easy and sensitive Full Spectrum punch system, get used to it and never want to go back to button mashing. 10/10.

Graphics: Pretty nice, no more rubberized expressions. If you played the series you'll gonna miss the blood. 8/10.

Sound: Bad music, it's EUA oriented too much, even for EA Sports. Too many raps, dance and other boring stuff. It's a matter of taste. The effects are normal, at least. 4/10.

Wow Factor: First 10 minutes irritated me cause of changings in the series, than i got used to it and how they improved rapid combos in the old :r3: button. It's really easy to combo with just a single movement. 6/10.

Replay Value: When you finish the Champion and Legacy Modes getting all related trophies you'll just think about getting the online trophies as a vague ideia. Maybe versus a friend offline is the only way to come back to this title. 3/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Rent. Get the easy offline trophies and return. Just buy if you like boxing and don't have FN Round 4, cause differences aren't as big as that.

Online Multiplayer: Disconnections and lags even if your net is highspeed, servers sux, they sux a lot more than UFC ones. Besides, isn't exciting. 1/10.

Overall: I nice game, just don't push it too much, get only if you really like boxing and look for Tekken if you want mash button wins. Math says overall is 5,5. Mine is 4/10.

Story: Plain and irrelevant. 3/10.

Gameplay: Nice and sweet. Frustation is normal at ending levels. Its good to cooldown of harder games. 7/10.

Controls: Easy and efficient, just 3 buttons and very natural. 10/10.

Graphics: Retro, seems like SNES. It matches teh game's ideia. 6/10.

Sound: Nothing bad here, just normal music. Effects are nice, many shots and missiles in the screen but you don't get a headache. 7/10.

Wow Factor: in first 2 missions you thing its boring, but when you advance it'll hook you up totally. 7/10.

Replay Value: Get 100% and never come back. 0/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Rent. It's easy and short game, even in retail version with Plants vs Zombies togheter in the disc.

Online Multiplayer: Nobody plays it, so it's really boring to wait someone else to play. When you get, it's really fun cause # of enemies is proporcional. 4/10.

Overall: Math says overall is 5,5. Mine is 6/10, cause i like it.

Story: Very good, simple, but good. Humor added a lot. 7/10.

Gameplay: normal, just medium. It gets you very fast. 6/10.

Controls: Cursor movement is slow, a bit slow, rest is perfect. Don't use too much buttons for a simple game is a wise decision. 9/10.

Graphics: Simple, very simple, but extremely efficient and even add more humor to this catching game. 8/10.

Sound: Music is normal, the best is the credit's one. Effects are good in the way that they help you know what kind of zombie is coming. 6/10.

Wow Factor: After play you'll never forget it. So fun !! 8/10.

Replay Value: Get 100% and never come back. 0/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Rent the retail version that comes with Heavy Weapon and finish both.

Overall: Math says overall is 6,25. Mine is 7/10, i like humor in games.

Story: None, but it doesn't matters. 5/10.

Gameplay: Speed in default setting is good, not lazy like FIFA, movements are clean and AI got somewhat improved, cause they don't accept the same ways to pass their defense that they accepted in other versions. 6/10.

Controls: Easy to do basic stuff and hard to do advanced ones, normal in soccer games. 5/10.

Graphics: Could be better, cause you get the feeling of no improvement since 2010. 5/10.

Sound: Music is bad, just take off concentration cause they're so poor. It's already time of good music in soccer menus. Effects are good, like stadium reactions. It's better to turn off music. 4/10.

Wow Factor: None, except by Become a Legend Mode, wich gives you a nice feeling of making something new in the soccer game's universe. 6/10.

Replay Value: High, even if you got 100%, to play against friends who insist in avoid better cooperative games, lol. 7/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Buy if you don't want expensive 2012 and don't have any other PES or FIFA. Rent if you have anotehr soccer title.

Online Multiplayer: Many players, even with 2012 already there. Servers are normal, not so many disconnections, aside ones from bad players who don't know how to lose.7/10.

Overall: Math says overall is 5,62. It's a normal soccer game at all, receives 5/10.

Story: Good, don't leave a torrent of possbile endings for each char, wich means it was well written at least. 8/10.

Gameplay: Good, no flaws, no major glitches or lags. I guess just sulky/grim players have something bad to say here. 7/10.

Controls: Of course sometimes you get sick of bad response when doing :down: + :cross: for 180º turn, but its just your old control or lack of skill, lol. 9/10.

Graphics: Pretty good; could be better a little with tech of the year of releasing. 7/10.

Sound: Don't appreciate the music, but effects (who are important in horror games) are well done and this counts a lot ! 8/10.

Wow Factor: Before this game i didn't like RE franchise so much, played some, including 4, but its far way better and i spent many time on it. Even did a guide about "How to Control AI". 8/10.

Replay Value: Absurdly insane !!! You play, go back to better rank, go help other players online, go play with your buddy that never played and stil have nice DLCs. What else can you expect? 10/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Of course you buy, get the gold version already.

Online Multiplayer: Don't like Versus, other modes are good. Many people playing, at least until now when the new Resident is too expensive. 7/10.

Overall: Math says overall is 8. I like it a little more. 9/10.

DLCs:

Lost in Nightmares: if you like old RE style, fine, cause you'll run a lot to save ammo, wich is rare at higher difficulties, and to escape from tough enemies. It's more puzzle-rirected, but just a little. 8/10.

Desperate Escape: a "shoot your way out of there" situation with random weapons spawing each time you die and quite a few minibosses. Last part is from where you get the "desperate" from it's name. 7/10.

Versus: i don't like versus options for shooters, being 1st or 3rd vision. I feel very stupid playing thingsthat remember pathetic games like CoD or other kid's FPSs. I hate this DLC, bear it if you don't. 1/10.

Edited by BerserkerBR

Story: Normal and Funny, don't interfere in the game's quality for bad or good. 6/10.

Gameplay: You do need to memorize enemies that lurks while camera pan. I know this is annoying, but nothing against it is possible. The rest is like any title of the series. 5/10.

Controls: I prefer play on dualshock, better than calibrate Move all the time and it's less tiring when you play for a long time. Buttons are well maped, response is fast, np. 7/10.

Graphics: Good, but in this kind of game more is needed to shine. You really wanna see the blood come out from the zombies stylish? It's not that way here. 5/10.

Sound: Soundtrack is bad, but surprisingly it matches so well the ambients and adds a lot to gameplay. Effects are not so clear, a little bit messy and confusing when there are many enemies. 7/10.

Wow Factor: Fun for the first time you play the story. When you discover how long director cut mode is, man...this sux a lot !! 3/10.

Replay Value: Some, cause kil zombies with a friend is fun, even if you finished all the game. 4/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? It's a nice story with bad execution. If you wanna trophies that worth you can buy, cause (G) and (S) require practice and time not available on a simple weekend. If you just wanna play cause you like kill zombies, Rent.

Overall: Fine for 10h and finish main story or maybe Director's cut once. Math says 5,28, but i think it deserves 4/10.

Story: There's one? The ausence doesn't screw up the game. 4/10.

Gameplay: Balanced is the best to describe. Entertainment is adequated to this type of game and no problems like lags or glitches offline. Floorfighting is a little frustating. 4/10.

Controls: Confusing at start but confortable after some time. Many functions and combinations neeed even for easy moves, but this is normal on fighting games. You'll use all buttons a lot and a variety of combos to outsmart the opponent. 8/10.

Graphics: Enought, but fighting games ask for more. Considering year's tech is enough. 6/10.

Sound: What do you expect from sport games's music? Yeah, they sux, like always. Effects, on the other hand, are well placed and very fast in the heat of battle you don't get bored with many overlapped sounds. 5/10.

Wow Factor: It's fun your first KOs, the first submission (after endure the complicated ground control) and winning the title in championship. That's all, the rest is just work. 4/10.

Replay Value: Exists just if, per chance, you have a friend who likes MMA. Maybe you just need changing this friend, lol. 1/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Rentof course!! Don't spend your hard-earned-money on this even if it's very cheap cause it's old.

Online Multiplayer: Disconnections and lags even if your net is highspeed, servers sux. Already got disconnect even in the end of fighting, just before autosave when you did win and is even happy about it, after final animations. REALLY SUX. 1/10.

Overall: Math says 4,12 but its even worse. 3/10.

Story: Just a little is missing when compared with the cartoon, but they're noticeable unless you're completed addicted to this. 8/10.

Gameplay: This is a hard beat'em up, don't tell i didn't warn you !! Very nice when you finally gets used to the game. Still, is easier than Ninja Gaiden, so it's not that impossbile. 3/10.

Controls: Not friendly at all, but response is good. 4/10.

Graphics: Style like the cartoon, nothing more was needed. 7/10.

Sound: Musics from the original and the unbeatable voice of Samuel Jackson for Afro and Ninja Ninja. C'mon, this is so cool !! 6/10.

Wow Factor: Nice at beggining, frustating while you advance and very annoying in hard mode (unlocked after normal mode). 2/10.

Replay Value: Even as fan i finished and don't wanna come back. 0/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? For fans, buy. The rest should even ignore.

Overall: Math says 4,28 but it deserves ostracism 2/10.

Story: Cliche, terrorists vs good guys, but who cares? 5/10.

Gameplay: No lags or glitches even online !!! Game goes smoothly and no problems at all. Realist difficult is a lot funnier than casual, you'll gonna die just enough to hook you up. Terrorist mode, on the other hand, really is hard to accept just nerves of steel. 8/10.

Controls: Very good maped buttons, functions all at your hand with one click and nothing disturb you in the heat of battle. Concentration is needed and you don't get worried about pressing wrong things. Very friendly. 8/10.

Graphics: Bad and square, but this game is from stone age, be gentle with reliquies, lol. 5/10.

Sound: Turn off music for better concentration and stay alert with precise effects surrounding you. 7/10.

Wow Factor: Great and constantly present, even if you played a lot and is trying realist difficult on terrorist mode and got tired. This game knows how to keep you playing. 8/10.

Replay Value: Gigantic, THIS GAME HAVE INTERNAL TROPHY SYSTEM !!! There's ranks, checkmarks, many unlockables and own "trophies". 9/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Buy, what are you waiting for? It's cheap and old.

Online Multiplayer: you'll want your friends to buy it. Servers are amazing and there're always people online, just be careful cause they play seriously and don't want noobs messing hard missions. 8/10.

Overall: Got how marvelous is this game? So, math says 7,25 but playing will make you notice this is unfair. 9/10.

• 1 month later...

Story: Plain, the old "go and fight the big evil", but at least you change in the middle and get 2 different finish options: the bad and the good. 7/10.

Gameplay: This game really punish mistakes, one step further and you are down the cliff to an annoying death, get too cocky with your new enchanted weapon and you forget the shield is your friend (not for decoration), get too confident of your defensive abilities and after a big blow you stagger and die. Well, you guys understood. Glitches are the surviving option, not a problem. There's no lag or slow framerate. 8/10.

Controls: bad mapped buttons, like :triangle: used just to swap stances or :cross: used to emotions/actions while in combat. Besides that, is easy to get used to, but hard to master. 5/10.

Graphics: 720 max resolution, but its not ugly at all. The environment is pretty for an old game, but is good to increase brightness to appreciate better, the char isn't that good looking, you can't see all details or armors during normal gameplay. 7/10.

Sound: Music don't disturb and is a little generic, almost all medieval themed with low variation of "excitement", seens like classic music sometimes, wich isn't bad or good. The effects are normal, default, no problems here. 7/10.

Wow Factor: Man, this game really impress, it knows how to make a big introduction and let you think "f*** bas***, c'mon, you low soldiers can't be that powerfull at beginning o the game". Also you are dead already in the box, lol. 9/10.

Replay Value: You think you've mastered it just cause you got a shining (P) ? Haha, i'm sorry, start the new game and see how weak you are with you fully upgraded weapons, pity. 9/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Buy, what are you waiting for? It's cheap and old. Buy this one while you wait the clone "Dark Souls" get cheaper.

Online Multiplayer: "Invading or be invaded? That's the question". The only boring part is about bad players who play unfair, like making you kill NPCs while fighting them. 7/10.

Overall: Tired of stupid games that have a big red marquer poiting towards next objective on the map? Well, this one even don't have a map !!! Go and grab your glory !! Math says 7,37, i say it's almost correct. 7,5/10

Story: Man, there's one, but not about thing, operations, missions of the WW2, it's a independent story very poor executed and everybody skips it after the first scene because is very boring. 2/10.

Gameplay: No glitches, no freezing, but some framerate downs when there's too many explosions at same time or when a defeated plane is coming (as a ball of fire) near your plane. When things are too near your point of view some lags occurs, but it's realy fast. Besides that, gameplay is very clean. 5/10.

Controls: Well mapped, pretty much the same as all plane games, no inovation, no problem. 5/10.

Graphics: 720 max resolution combined with an old engine is enough to say they are not pretty. The planes don't suffer too much, the environment is more problematic. When you have some time to appreciate the surroundings between objectives or while you listen the radio conversation you see the foliage is poor and the trees are squarish. 5/10.

Sound: You expect the radio don't interfere in other sounds when piloting, right? In this game you have to adjust the volumes to reach this result, but that's the only problem. 5/10.

Wow Factor: Poor, like any plane game, things get fun further, when you already kill easily because of skills conquered with very frustating beginning missions. 3/10.

Replay Value: Without online remains only the campaign as game mode and having fun changing the colors of the planes in hangar. It's a short game with only 18 missions. 2/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Depends. Do you like WW2 and it's weapons a lot? If yes, buy it.

Online Multiplayer: Couldn't even test for this review, servers are up, but there's nobody playing, you'll need some friends (try adding me too). 1/10.

Overall: Math says 3,5 wich serves well cause it's short. 3,5/10.

• 1 month later...

Story: Ow, an ancient power slumbers at bay to the world-taking domination, go there to fight it. Plain and almost no interfere in the game. 7/10.

Gameplay: little framedown. Glitches that save your life in a hazardous environment for a mistake-punishing game. What else can be said, embrace the difficult or go play Call of Duty with your mommy... 6/10.

Controls: easy to get used to it, a few hours later you'll be cursing when you press R1 more than needed making you a big sitting duck to next enemy's blow. 5/10.

Graphics: 720 max resolution. Good graphic for a big-scenario game, nice details in your char and the moderated "ugliness" add some mojo. 7/10.

Sound: Default effects, music isn't good, far from a masterpiece and near a "generic-adventure" style. 6/10.

Wow Factor: "Hey, i hit you 3 times and just half HP is gone while you hit me once and i'm down?" 8/10.

Replay Value: The plat popped up and you're so proud of yourself? Go bakc and make a mage this time to see how you'll have to improve your abilities. 9/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? How do you dare thinking rent this game? Shame on you, open your wallet and buy it, not so expensive by this time.

Online Multiplayer: Miserable players and unfair invaders spoils the joy of cooperation gameplay. No lags. 6/10.

Overall: Got some guts and now wanna play something not for children (like a Fps)? Math says 6,75, i say 7/10.

Comparison to Demon's Souls (aka DmS):

1) fast diagnosis: it's the same, but being different enough to not being the same"

2) slow way: open world and bonefires make DkS's gameplay agile, but shortcuts and long walking is annoying. DmS is way more story interesting (despite both stories being plane) and the obscure atmosphere is a heavy good point for it. Combat is the same and difficult increasing at NGH is bigger in DkS.

• 1 month later...

Story: Better than previous GTAs, at least facts are well connected, but not that much good. 6/10.

Gameplay: Above normal, just little bit, smoother than Sand Andreas and worse than Godfather II. 6/10.

Controls: normal mapped, no big difference between versions. Sometimes takes a little bit to cancel an entry car command. 6/10.

Graphics: Worse than expected for a new generation GTA and people are too much condolent in their reviews with this "it's a big map game, we should give a generous look at the porr graphics" bullshit. Bah, with mediocre story and other problems the graphics should make an impression, but they don't. 4/10.

Sound: Musics for all preferences, so the problems is just the annoying frequency of the horns... man, they horn you for al you do that's unusual in traffic (wich is everything in this game). To solve adjust the effects. 7/10.

Wow Factor: Just a few missions and you noticed how improved tha car's physics is and thank god you're not playing San Andreas. 7/10.

Replay Value: A little hunting trophy, doing the big pidgeon work and all stunt jumps, but you probably will never come back for the story. 4/10.

Multiplayer Experience: It's a rain of ass-holes of all kinds trying to get lvl 10 for a trophy in boring game modes with servers that don't let you connect and find your friends. 0/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? None. Rent you rent you'll run out of time to finish (unless you don't have a job); Buy and despite of the low price you'll think it's not worth. The solution: ask a friend, everybody has it, just play and give it back to him.

DLCs: i don't have them.

Overall: Math says exactly 5. I say: "better from a series doesn't mean better than other games". My result is: 4,5/10.

Story: All games of the series have a badass, a hero, a poor suffering char, some almost naked bodies, a bad guy working as subboss, a real villain behind everything that only appears 3/4 of the game and a bit of romance. Wel, puting this togheter and you have all RPGs, this one isn't different. The history is worse than the best of the series, wich is FF 6. 5/10.

Gameplay: Do you realy wanna discuss with an old RPG player that's a gamer since Atari 2600? If you do, go ahead and try to figure why they changed the amazing turn based random battle system for this crap turn based fixed battle (fixed cause you can choose when to fight) ??? Could be worse, not being turn based, be real time... 5/10.

Controls: Adequated. If control is a problem in a turn based game, then they the worst of all the games. 5/10.

Graphics: Pretty good, 1080. The gameplay video is better than the CGs. This CG's quality is almost the same in FF10, so not much improvement, while the normal game got just a litle better. Let's all agree it's less than the expectation for a major series. 6/10.

Sound: Man, how i miss Nobuo Uematsu !!! this guy composed alone for 12 games (main 1-9 plus 3 spin-offs) and was marvelous. Now they changed for this bunch of guys that of course can't do better than a genious. The music here is pretty boring, sounds like Skyrim, so generic. 3/10.

Wow Factor: Are you serious there's is one? Unless you're child and never played a good game. 0/10.

Replay Value: Probably will most of players drop the game as soon as history is finished, some brave ones will plat despite of the ridiculous grinding. 2/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Save your money in both ways, get from a friend. It's cheap but isn't worth this little.

Overall: Math says 3,75. "When something is crap, it's crap". Mine is 2/10.

This game is a pack: "The Game" + DLCs and "The Legend".

Story: Inexistent, but who cares? Everybody is tired of "someone is another one's son and now he's enraged because a third one took his girl" plot in fighting games. 5/10.

Gameplay: Glitch-free, wich is a lot nowadays !!! This game isn't for fast strike fans (in half a frame the opponent has already sliced through your body twice - Dead of Alive problem), isn't for smash buttons fans (Tekken, whatever you press is a good strike combination), isn't for combo anihillators (Marvel vs Capcom - stupid three hundred buttons combos) or for spacial bars fans (almost everything now has it). 10/10.

Controls: the bigest button sequence is 4 (fast chars) and probably you'll not pass over a 6 hit combo cause your opponent wil be dead long gone. How problems can exist when allied to colossal simplicity ?? 10/10.

Graphics: Both are 720 with some little improvement almost unnoticeable in the second one (The Legend). Fighting games are simple, there's no excuses for better graphics, even in old games. 4/10.

Sound: Effects are prety good, well placed and not too squaeshy (Mortal Kombat, anyone?). Music is pathetic, but np, you'l be too worried about surviving. 7/10.

Wow Factor: It's a balanced fighting game !!! Man, it's a treasure.. and additionally you can merge pieces of the military History in a lethal duel... how cool is that ??? 8/10.

Replay Value: Infinite. Doesn't suffer from the problem "oh, i unlocked everyone now have nothing more to do". Bring yours friends and let's cut some limbs !! 8/10.

Multiplayer Experience: Almost dead, so you'll need a friend. 4/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Rent, see how stupid was loosing time while somebody can buy the last copy at the story, then be smart and buy online.

Overall: Math says exactly 7, but math was crushed byt the weight of the History this game represents, i say 8,5.

• 2 months later...

Story: The same as the film "Dragonheart (1996)". All elements are there: romance, court, corruption. This isn't a problem in game universe, as there's a film with this plot but not a game. 7/10.

Gameplay: Good. It's nice to finally be able to climb all big monsters intead of hit their ankles. The only problem here is how repetitive fight same monsters at same places you'll run by hundred times. 6/10.

Controls: regular mapped but with great results in not hinder gameplay. The only bad stuff is the massive use of L3 click to run, reducing the life of this button. 6/10.

Graphics: 720 max resolution don't hurt a lot the beautiful world, but could be a lot better for a big budget game. 5/10.

Sound: boring generic music and normal sound effects steal a little of the small shine in this game. 4/10.

Wow Factor: only exist in boss or great creatures battles, then you'll feel a mix of "Shadow of Colossus climbing WoW" + "any fluid 3rd view combat system you prefer". The problem is big bosses are a tiny, very tiny of your hundred times until plat this... too bad. 3/10.

Replay Value: Minimal, almost non existent. Even if you adore RPGs (like myself), you'll plat and leave. 1/10.

Multiplayer Experience: The major inovation of the game is here and is totally non-gameplay related !!! You create a pawn to hlep in your journey and summon 2 other support pawns made by other players, while anybody online can summon your created pawn to help them too. AMAZING, but don't help the game improve, i'm sorry. 6/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? you'll probably need a lot of rents to complete (around 80h). Buy and sell or just ask a good friend.

Overall: Math says exactly 5,42.I hate to agree, but sometimes Match is correct: 5,5/10.

Story: in History games this element is way more important than at other games, so the correct elements, accurate unit types and the sweet medieval atmosphere just add to sucess. However, this is the only thing contributing to sucess... 7/10.

Gameplay: nice and fluid, the killing factor is the repetitive battles and no difficult option to raise. The hardest battles even make you think what you're doing. The major problem here is the strategy rock-paper-scissors everybody expects is nonexistant. 1/10.

Controls: simple game with simple controls that works very well and is totally regular. It don't add but also don't get in the way of gameplay. 5/10.

Graphics: this game is ugly as hell with the worst graphics i saw until now, it appears half-baked. 1/10.

Sound: they really don't know how to pick/make musics. Some games have generic boring medieval trhemes, like Skyrim, this one have stupid 8-bit .midi musics without the classic charming of the 8-bit's musics. 1/10.

Wow Factor: none. Trom the first time you see all the unit executing your orders togheter to the zilion time you see the same over and over in the same poor scenary, you'll say: "oh man, all i've been doing is this?" 2/10.

Replay Value: Unless you're plain stupid to play again just to get the premium sword of the other faction you didn't, is zero. 0/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? never touch it, did you hear me? NEVER TOUCH IT !!!

Overall: Math says exactly 2,42. However, Math doesn't know a thing about stupid games: 1,5.

• 1 month later...

Story: Choose your faction and reunite Feudal Japan transforming it into your new Empire Country. Same as ever, very close to the anime, except by the big villain's sister. 7/10.

Gameplay: totally average, same as previous titles, bu not with more enemies at same time on the screen. However, there's a major problem: when you capture a post and the troops break loose running like chickens you can't turn around the cam or many of the soldiers will be gone :eek:, making you lose a lot of kills. Horse commands stil are crap, they should have learned from Shadow of Colossus a long time ago. 5/10.

Controls: regular mapped but with great results in not hinder gameplay. Pure repetition of previous button mapping with the same efficiency. 7/10.

Graphics: A poor, very poor 720 max res, but nobody expects a lot more either, so the result isn't that bad. Just remember this game has the same graphic for the wii version... 4/10.

Sound: music is average but mission repetition makes it sound worse than it is, some musou arts are very annoying. 4/10.

Wow Factor: good, you feel like "playing the anime" + less disturbed by the charging enemy horsemen (a problem of the older versions). 7/10.

Replay Value: Huge !! You can't even finish without repeat hundred times each battle to gather ingredients that refuse to drop. 7/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? very time consuming title, buy and call your friends to help raise that bastard char you don't like, lol.

Overall: Math says exactly 5,85. I hate to agree, but sometimes Match is correct: 6,0/10.

Story: Like all other ones you just start with a simple quest and get involved into a huge plot and many very interesting subplots. 9/10.

Gameplay: Aside some minor freezing and the famous mamory leak problem, take your precautions, read before go blind-playing and you'll survive. I recommend start a new char for DLCs if you're going to get trophies. Different from New Vegas, here the autosave is horrible and can really corrupt your savefile, disabling it helps a lot but you need to keep some manual saves to be safe. 5/10.

Controls: Easy, most important functions are on correct buttons. 10/10.

Graphics: the "GTA factor" works here, nobody can complain of the poor graphics (720 max res) at big sized games. 7/10.

Sound: boring music that helps a lot when loading if turned off and average SFX, that at least don't explode your ears with so much noise. 7/10.

Wow Factor: Got completely amazed by tons of oportunities added since Fallout 3. Despite that, when you realize you'll not use many of them UNLESS you prepare you char to make it well (like cooking, stealing, fix itens), you'll get less excited. 8/10.

Replay Value: the shinning atribute!! You'll sure wanna make other chars to test different builds and play the game another way, being more pacific, more agressive. 8/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Who is stupid enough to rent this and don't buy even before return the rented copy? It's an amazing game and very long if enjoyed, not rushed skipping all subquests.

Overall: Math says 7,71. Man, i really hate to agree with natural sciences: 8,0/10.

DLCs:

1) Broken Steel: probably the first you'll play after the main game, helps a lot by increasing the max lvl limit, but changes the efficency of a lot of perks. plan you char different if you wanna get lvl 30 being Chuck Norris. The missions here just follow main quest, you'll not notice when they change if you don't pay attention. 7/10.

2) Point Lookout: This marsh-swamp map makes you enter a new atmosphere where old-school double barrel shotguns and radiation are more common than bent tin cans from normal world. 7/10.

3) The Pitt: the famous arena is pathetic!! 3 short fights that you can't enjoy cause enemies are very weak. The refinary/steelhouse isn't so appealing as the videos show and being a slave with very different behavior does't make you being watched by the guards. 5/10.

4) Operation Anchorage: Very fun!! You get teh sensation of playing 007 GoldenEye + VATS = amazing killing streak of russians. The outside parts really remember the Dam from GoldenEye's first map. 8/10.

5) Mothership Zeta: Look, i'm a man that like the past, future is so boring, everything is gray and things die so easily with laser, plasma and hell boring energy weapons. I really don't like future and aliens themed games. This DLC has poor quests with bad new chars, the progression is halted by doors that lock behind (make many saves). 2/10.

Story: None, but it doesn't matters. 5/10.

Gameplay: Speed in default setting is good, not lazy like FIFA, movements are clean and AI got somewhat improved, cause they don't accept the same ways to pass their defense that they accepted in other versions. The real change here is how fluid the match is, impressive, a lot of stray balls at midfield, many course change goals by hitting defenders and other wierd stuff happens! 7/10.

Controls: Easy to do basic stuff and hard to do advanced ones, normal in soccer games. The advanced stuff got harder, but the easy movements are more fluid. A nice improvement. 6/10.

Graphics: Could be better, max res is 720, cause you get the feeling of no improvement since 2010. 5/10.

Sound: Music is bad, just take off concentration cause they're so poor. It's already time of good music in soccer menus. At least they let you change, but you're limited to 64 music only !!!!! Effects are good, like stadium reactions. It's better to turn off music. 4/10.

Wow Factor: Become a Legend isn't new anymore and the new game mode, Club Boss doesn't shine at all. Unless you enjoy the faster movement and peace of the matches, this is the same sensation of PES11. 6/10.

Replay Value: High, even if you got 100%, to play against friends who insist in avoid better cooperative games, lol. 7/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Buy if you don't want expensive 2013 and don't have any other PES or FIFA. Rent if you have anotehr soccer title.

Online Multiplayer: a wither ball icon mark the players that disconnect a lot and you have the chance to rate the opponent as a fair player, nice work Konami !! More online game mode options. 7/10.

Overall: Math says overall is 5,87. It's an improved normal soccer game, receives 6/10.

• 2 weeks later...

Story: Makes you curious about who and why and how things happen, very good sensation to police/detective/thriller games. Also, i think making good police stories is easier at books, cause the lack of image is an instrument of the author to hook you up, so movies and games deserve more credit in that aspect. 10/10.

Gameplay: I hate QTEs cause they break the flow of action of all games. However, considering here you just have QTEs, there's no flow to break and this is pretty nice. Fights and action scenes aren't bad at all. 7/10.

Controls: things work almost all the times, some specific QTEs are very tricky, but not very common. 7/10.

Graphics: max res 720, negative for a "movie-oriented" gameplay. Movements are good, the capture really worked. 6/10.

Sound: generic themes adequated to the moment, like movies. A fast paced music for action scenes, a very caution for suspense and a happy theme for heart-touching moments. Effects are plain but effective. 6/10.

Wow Factor: normal and delayed to the first end if you never saw guides to spoil your story. 6/10.

Replay Value: High, absolute high, it's a necessity to watch another unknow endings, but you'll really get tired after 3 or 4 of them. 8/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? Rent just, its like a movie with multiple andings, play during a weekend an return. It's a good game, but short after first playthrough.

Overalll: Math says exactly 7,14 (oh, it's a Pi !!). My final score is 7, cause more would be excessive, 7/10.

DLC: The Taxidermist:

Very, very short, about 30 min your first playthrough and then add 10min getting each ending. There's almost no story at all and no new facts, just a few more QTEs disconnected with the main game (except by Madison as protagonist). Save your money if you wanna buy, buy the normal version. 2/10.

• 2 months later...

Story: Inexistent except by two videos that pop when you complete important tournaments (that i won't tell the name), but this isn't a necessary part of a simulation, just for arcades. 7/10

Gameplay: Still very slow and "click many times 'accept' to procced". The learning curve is enjoyable, easy-to-learn-hard-to-master, as in the previous versions. The shortcut to car's settings is now able to sell parts but not to make weight reduction and other special modifications, wich is very lame because makes you go back 10 screens to reach the car part shop just for those special modifications. All cars use same brake, a baby brakes that don't brake at all and there's no option to buy better one. Also takes 2 minutes to buy a car and the car demonstration isn't skippable 4/10.

Controls: I'm not one of those guys that spend 150 bucks at a driving wheel, the ds3 is very good to me, specially if you configure :r2: as gas and :l2:as brake, so you can press slightly on slow U-turns. 8/10.

Graphics: max 1080 res can't fool we smart players, lol. We all can clearly see that cars considered as "premium" in the garage have hi-res models while cars considered as "standard" in the garage have PS2's models inherited from GT4. This is pretty cheap, even with nice weather effects and beautiful terrain detail. 4/10.

Sound: Man, if you fix the problem of gain volume this game have amazing musics !!! It classifies by gender but each gender have different gain volume so when you mix genders you can get too soft or too loud musics in sequence, very annoying (more when using headset). There's two ways to fix it: A) exclude genders you don't like and get only those that match, like blues/jazz match gain volume of R&B and rock matches eletronic; B) dl the soundtrack and normalize it's volume on PC, transfer to PS3's HD, go to options and check "play user musics/tracks". 6/10

Wow Factor: If you already played GT, it's the same game with half cars graphically updated racing at same tracks, resulting low hype. If you never played maybe it's higher because idk (played al previous versions). 3/10.

Replay Value: Takes so long to plat that you'll never play it after and racing simulation loses to racing arcade when offline multiplayer entertainment is the job. 2/10.

Multiplayer Experience: With colisions off is good, if turned on than ppl are assholes as if playing GTA. 5/10.

Rent Or Buy This Game? It's Gran Turismo !! You never just rent, even if this is the same game as always.

Overalll: Math says exactly 4,87. My final score is 5,0 ... i hate when math does it right, lol. 5,0