Reverie Question???

thamyth

so i picked up the DLC and just got the game on ps3 i had previously played it on 360... now, when can i access the DLC? after beating game or what? cause im on chapter 3 after a couple hours and wanna get an idea of how much time im gonna be pouring into this one again haha, thanks in advance!:D

While I don't know the official answer I do know that the DLC is listed in game as chapter 13 and is put on the map AFTER the final main game chapter so I'd assume you have to finish the game in order to access it unfortunately. That would make the most sense to me also, since its a direct continuation from the ending of the game. Hope that helps.

• 4 weeks later...
While I don't know the official answer I do know that the DLC is listed in game as chapter 13 and is put on the map AFTER the final main game chapter so I'd assume you have to finish the game in order to access it unfortunately. That would make the most sense to me also, since its a direct continuation from the ending of the game. Hope that helps.

that's is the case, i check on my dummy account, and it wasn't playable, i need to beat the game in this account