HELP - Reverie Trophies

grave49

I couldn't find any answers on this so thought I'd see what this forum has to say. And if there is a thread that I overlooked I'm sorry, but....

I completed the dlc (which I enjoyed ^_^), got all trophies as well, except trial trophy (need trial #3).

My problem is that the trophies didn't count on my PSN gamer card. Trophy # didn't raise or anything. It is like i never got them. Anyone else having this problem? Ways I can fix it? just wait a couple days and sync later to see if it updates?

Thanks...its annoying me.

Edited by grave49

Yea i cant figure out how to get all three bloods to fill at once either. I been messing round with this damn slider puzzle for an hour now

I finally got trial #3 completed, sadly it was pure luck. Wish i knew how exactly so I could help others. :(

If it helps, if you look at the solution on the scroll - it shows how you want all 9 tiles.......now how do you get them in place? NO idea.

Edited by grave49

I finally got trial #3 completed, sadly it was pure luck. Wish i knew how exactly so I could help others. :(

If it helps, if you look at the solution on the scroll - it shows how you want all 9 tiles.......now how do you get them in place? NO idea.

LOL, I just did it by pure luck also. I did it in like 3 or 4 turns so there must be some sort of pattern. I might have to mess around with it later and see if I can repeat it, get some sort of exact path for it maybe.

On topic I also am having the same issues. Just got 100% trophies but they don't show up on my psn list or anything. Maybe because it was released earlier than anticipated? At least I was under the impression it wasn't supposed to be out till next week.

I'm having the same problem, but this isn't the first game I had problems with. Oh and for you guys with trouble, watch this. This guy has the walkthrough on the entire game of Castlevania, including the DLC. I did this before he uploaded the video. I spent a long time on trial 3 :facepalm:

YouTube - On3ManCr3w's Channel

Yea none of mine are showing up either.

I got someone to post the solution for Trial 3 if you guys still have issues.

1. Move column 3 up once

2. Move column 2 up once

3. Move row 2 to the right once

4. Move column 2 down twice

5. Move row 3 to the left once

6. Move column 2 up once

I take no credit, someone on Gamefaqs answered me

The DLC is around 2 hours but beyond the play for any LoS Fans.

And I also have the same issue with the trophies and My guess is that we some how got the DLC early as we should get it this week but we got it last week. So Maybe Sony isn't able to register the trophy data yet.

None the less, it was amazing DLC. Can't wait for next months.

that's exactly what i think, someone screwed it and relesead the dlc on the store one week earlier, that's the reason we don't have the trophies yet.

And I also have the same issue with the trophies and My guess is that we some how got the DLC early as we should get it this week but we got it last week. So Maybe Sony isn't able to register the trophy data yet.

None the less, it was amazing DLC. Can't wait for next months.

Is really think this is the situation because I looked at the Official Castlevania Facebook and they are talking about how Laura play a large role in Reverie like if they are hyping the DLC for tomorrow.