Revenge of the Wounded Dragons

Gold Statues

Does anyone have the locations of all the gold statues?

I am having a hard time with a handful in the last 2 levels.

I have ran thru Level 3 (4-6) & Level 4 (1-6) multiple times & am still missing 1 or 2 statues in each one.

Could anybody that has them help me & others out with the few tricky ones? I would greatly appreciate it & am willing to help out with whatever game I can in return. Thank you very much.

thanks a lot for your reply, it helped me find 2 of the 4 statues i was missing.

in Chapter 3, Area 5 there is a fire extinguisher right before you head in the movie theater. Break it for the statue.

in Chapter 4, immediately after Area 6 begins turn around & head back toward Area 5. Fall down the first pit for a statue. If u are quick u can wall jump back up without losing a life.

Thanks White-Wolf!

The other 2 I missed were big iron cauldrons that u have 2 smash open for the staues. There is one in Chapter 4, Area 2 & 3.

So in short, don't forget to break all objects open because i did :)

Now I just need 1 of my friends to help me with that damn ping pong coop move & i am done! Godd luck 2 everybody & hope this helps!

you fellas gotta help me out on this one...

i just can't find the last statue in chpt. 1 area 4-6. i got 14 out of 15 and replayed all three areas about 20 times. i broke everything and fought every bad guy... i just don't know where to look anymore... i can't even imagine that i missed anything...

anyone any suggestions? do i have to take down every motorcylce rider so the statue pops up? :confused:

thanks guys!

edit: nevermind, i found it! don't know how many times i played this level, i will probably dream of it at nights... for those who are interested: it was behind a stupid lamp, hanging from a small sales hut in area 6, just before the level-boss... i just had to jump to collect it... damn statue! holy bejesus

Edited by shpadoinkle
got it!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently missing one on Chapter 3 1-3 section. Went through all the hidden areas and still no dice. Not sure if i'm looking in the right spots or not. Are there any statues up high where the electric lifts are?

Does anyone know of a statue guide anywhere?

Update: Yea nvm. I should have been looking down when I was looking up all the time. The last one I was missing was sitting beside the docks right after the first set of floating platforms.

Edited by Rerirerance

• 4 weeks later...

i just can't find the last statue in chpt. 1 area 4-6. i got 14 out of 15 and replayed all three areas about 20 times. i broke everything and fought every bad guy... i just don't know where to look anymore... i can't even imagine that i missed anything...

anyone any suggestions? do i have to take down every motorcylce rider so the statue pops up? :confused:

thanks guys!

edit: nevermind, i found it! don't know how many times i played this level, i will probably dream of it at nights... for those who are interested: it was behind a stupid lamp, hanging from a small sales hut in area 6, just before the level-boss... i just had to jump to collect it... damn statue! holy bejesus

Thanks a LOT for that shpadoinkle! I replayed that chapter many times looking for that same bloody statue.

• 3 weeks later...

thanks guys!

Had exactly the same problem but thanks to you I've got the last statue cheers!

• 3 months later...

I have a problem with one of the Gold Statues in Chapter 1-5. I got only 14. Which one is tricky in this Level, that i dont find it?

Edit: Very Strange thing... I played the Level again, but found no Statue... when I died I could see, that I collected 15...???

Edit: I see when you dies you will see the missing Statues of the Level with 3 Parts

Chapter 1 is complet... but I will ask again

Edit: Faster than I wish! Problem is 2-1 till 2-3 1 Statue is still missing... :-( same problem at 3-1 till 3-3 also one is missing

Edited by TylerD82

• 7 months later...