Revenge of the Wounded Dragons

this is my boomstick

I bought the game today and I really like it. Reminds me to the wished missing single player mode in Ragdoll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic.

Anyway... I unlocked this one just right now and actually it is very easy if you do it my way:

Start a game on easy in chapter 1 part 2...

This the part before the first boss enemy Crazy Duck who is obviously some kind of gay mechanic, but I guess this is another topic...

play along... kick some chinese ass.... beat them up with nunchakus...watch out for the truck....fight your way through the building.. knock off 2 vehicles...splash some watermelons (whatta waste!)... p4wn the noodle bar guys...eat some noodles if you need... enter the next building and kill some more guys, so the locked door will open. You can't miss it.

And here it is! The first Shotgun in the game! Yeah baby! Say hello to my little friend.... but wait! Don't collect it now!

The Quest is now to kill 6 guys with the same shotgun.

The Problem is that the shotgun comes only with 5 bullets and to make it even worse the next enemies are pretty tough martial art experts in red leisure suits. Kill them with your bare hands and leave the shotgun for later!

Now collect the shotgun. Contrary to the red leisure suit guys the next enemies are normal piece of cake guys.

Go your way and shoot only if are sure that you won't miss and try to shoot once when 2 enemies are right ahead so you will kill them both with one shot. Got it?

The key is not to miss and to make a double kill.

Have fun!