Revenge of the Wounded Dragons

Need Help With Trophies

Bambi

The only trophy I have is Pure Dragon :(

I need to find out how to get the other ones, I tried looking for videos on YouTube but no luck :(

I really dont know how to get this: Finish Him, Ultimate Revenge, Kung Fu Legend, No "I' in Team, Home Run, This is my Boomstick.

I think I can manage the other trophies. But the ones I mentioned above is really hard and I don't know how.. can someone please make a guide or add videos? :(

Edit: How to beat Little John? Seems impossible to beat him

Edited by Bambi

Usually people don't make guides upon request, although if KneeKnee wants to give it a try he's more than welcome. Anyone wanting to create a guide should check out the Guide Walkthrough thread in FAQ first.

Your best bet in the meantime is to just post a thread regarding the trophies you need help with. If people are able to help you before a guide is created, great, and it will probably help the future guide writer as well.

I'll change the name of this thread to reflect the trophies you're having trouble with.

I'll try to put something together but I need to put more time into the game.

I have a few of them you are having a hard time with but I dont remember exactly what level I earned them on.

I'll try again as soon as I'm done with God of War (which should be very soon).

thank you, I will wait. :)

I was able to get the alligator trophy :dance: but that's it.

I need a way to find out how to get the remaining trophies :think:

Usually people don't make guides upon request, although if KneeKnee wants to give it a try he's more than welcome. Anyone wanting to create a guide should check out the Guide Walkthrough thread in FAQ first.

Your best bet in the meantime is to just post a thread regarding the trophies you need help with. If people are able to help you before a guide is created, great, and it will probably help the future guide writer as well.

I'll change the name of this thread to reflect the trophies you're having trouble with.

Thanks a lot!

I have problems with almost all of the trophies, even with the statue, and collecting tooth :[

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Be sure to hit all crates, hydrants and in the last chapter those metal pots, sometimes there are statues hidden inside.

Teeth seemed to appear more often by hitting enemies with :triangle: without holding any direction (thus making high kicks), or jumping and hitting enemies in the face with :triangle:. It's still random, but we got it on our second playthrough while looking for statues and secret areas.

Also, I kinda found it irritating that you never knew how many secret areas and statues there were in total in a level while playing, so I thought I'd post that here.

chapter 1

area 1-3: 1 secret area, 15 statues

area 4-6: 1 secret area, 15 statues

chapter 2

area 1-3: 3 secret areas, 15 statues

area 4-6: 1 secret area, 15 statues

chapter 3

area 4-6: 4 secret areas, 15 statues

chapter 4

area 4-6: 5 secret areas, 15 statues

And for some reason if you've already been to all secret areas in a level, and then restart the level it will show you that you haven't been to any areas at all - but the system still saved your progress. So, it's not required to visit all secret areas again if you remember which areas you've already been to.