Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
Spooky

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Ultimate Revenge?

Any one get this to work? it says to Kill Fat Lu with a shotgun... at point blank. I have done this and it didnt work. i heard that other people are having the same problem. is it glitched? cause i did get Marco Polo even though im still missing one secret area. I think the secret area im missing is on fat lus stage, along with the last statue i need. maybe they are all connected?
Spooky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:39 PM   #2
Critical_Sin

I have the same problem as you. Didnt get the trophy while I killed him with a shotgun.
Does anyone know how to get 32 golden teeth. I only got 4 and I dont have a clue when you get these things.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
AUSPUFF

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   TSL First Place, Season 2   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   TSL First Place, Season 1   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical_Sin View Post
I have the same problem as you. Didn't get the trophy while I killed him with a shotgun.
Does anyone know how to get 32 golden teeth. I only got 4 and I don't have a clue when you get these things.
The golden teeth are random drops, but you must use the high-hits or jump kick to the face.

I tried so far 5 times killing Fat Lu with the shotty... no dice.

The Golden Statues are recorded in the Stage Clear data forever.
But the Secret Areas don't get recorded. So if you replay a stage, and you don't go to a Secret Area that you had previously visited... it won't appear on the Stage Clear screen. But that doesn't affect the "Marco Polo" Trophy... You will still get it as long as you had at least 1 visit to all areas regardless of what you see in Stage Clear screen.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #4
Spooky

thats good to know. Im glad to hear that wasnt a glitch. I still need Ultimate Revenge
Just got the last statue i needed. on fat lus level it was in the fire hydrant right outside the theater

Update:

i just tried getting Ultimate Revenge a few times. First i tried unloading the shotgun on him at the start of the fight. then i tried killing him with it when in dragon rage. then i tried killing him with the shotgun in hand, but not useing it on him. then tried killing the girl with it first, and him second. Im out of ideas, anyone got any?

Last edited by Spooky; 12-16-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:59 AM   #5
AUSPUFF

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   TSL First Place, Season 2   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   TSL First Place, Season 1   Silver Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
thats good to know. I'm glad to hear that wasn't a glitch. I still need Ultimate Revenge
Just got the last statue i needed. on fat Lu's level it was in the fire hydrant right outside the theater
Glad you found it. I still need Ultimate Revenge... I played it few more times and noticed that you can get Fat Lu to zero health and the "girl" in the background - your sister - drops down to the floor... you could run around from Fat Lu forever and he won't go up to the 2nd floor anymore... but still no trophy.

All i need is this dreaded Ultimate Revenge and the No "I" in Team... cursed offline co-op... hate it when they do that... no 2nd controller and it's actually embarrassing not to have online co-op in all those PSN games - it's 2010 almost for Christ sake - we should have the online option in all of the multiplayer capable games.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:30 AM   #6
ShinobiHotsuma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Figured it out you need to shoot him while he's down after you beat him. He will be reaching out with one arm, run up to him and finish him by pressing

Thanks to Shadowtroop110 for the awesome sig
Uncharted 3 Clan lNext UC3 Clan NightlUncharted 3 PS3T Clan Tournament

"Hello this is Eddy Raja. You are shitty pirates, I mean what are you trying to do kill yourselves?" Eddy Raja
ShinobiHotsuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:56 AM   #7
Spooky

Thanks a ton!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #8
ShinobiHotsuma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
Thanks a ton!
NP we're all here to help each other out.

Thanks to Shadowtroop110 for the awesome sig
Uncharted 3 Clan lNext UC3 Clan NightlUncharted 3 PS3T Clan Tournament

"Hello this is Eddy Raja. You are shitty pirates, I mean what are you trying to do kill yourselves?" Eddy Raja
ShinobiHotsuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 04:41 AM   #9
AUSPUFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiHotsuma View Post
NP we're all here to help each other out.
Great info !!!

Now if only we could play this co-op online ;/

Edit: Just went and got the trophy, thought i might clarify. Like Shinobi already said, you must deplete his health completely, Fat Lu will fall on the floor and reach out to you with his hand - at this time approach his body and stand near his feet facing him and press .

Last edited by AUSPUFF; 12-18-2009 at 04:58 AM.
AUSPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #10
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSPUFF View Post
Great info !!!

Now if only we could play this co-op online ;/

Edit: Just went and got the trophy, thought i might clarify. Like Shinobi already said, you must deplete his health completely, Fat Lu will fall on the floor and reach out to you with his hand - at this time approach his body and stand near his feet facing him and press .
Chapter 4 Area 6 (last area)?
Majesty is offline   Reply With Quote