Revenge of the Wounded Dragons

Ultimate Revenge?

Spooky

Any one get this to work? it says to Kill Fat Lu with a shotgun... at point blank. I have done this and it didnt work. i heard that other people are having the same problem. is it glitched? cause i did get Marco Polo even though im still missing one secret area. I think the secret area im missing is on fat lus stage, along with the last statue i need. maybe they are all connected?

I have the same problem as you. Didn't get the trophy while I killed him with a shotgun.

Does anyone know how to get 32 golden teeth. I only got 4 and I don't have a clue when you get these things.

The golden teeth are random drops, but you must use the high-hits or jump kick to the face.

I tried so far 5 times killing Fat Lu with the shotty... no dice.

The Golden Statues are recorded in the Stage Clear data forever.

But the Secret Areas don't get recorded. So if you replay a stage, and you don't go to a Secret Area that you had previously visited... it won't appear on the Stage Clear screen. But that doesn't affect the "Marco Polo" Trophy... You will still get it as long as you had at least 1 visit to all areas regardless of what you see in Stage Clear screen.

thats good to know. Im glad to hear that wasnt a glitch. I still need Ultimate Revenge

Just got the last statue i needed. on fat lus level it was in the fire hydrant right outside the theater

Update:

i just tried getting Ultimate Revenge a few times. First i tried unloading the shotgun on him at the start of the fight. then i tried killing him with it when in dragon rage. then i tried killing him with the shotgun in hand, but not useing it on him. then tried killing the girl with it first, and him second. Im out of ideas, anyone got any?

Edited by Spooky

thats good to know. I'm glad to hear that wasn't a glitch. I still need Ultimate Revenge

Just got the last statue i needed. on fat Lu's level it was in the fire hydrant right outside the theater

Glad you found it. I still need Ultimate Revenge... I played it few more times and noticed that you can get Fat Lu to zero health and the "girl" in the background - your sister - drops down to the floor... you could run around from Fat Lu forever and he won't go up to the 2nd floor anymore... but still no trophy.

All i need is this dreaded Ultimate Revenge and the No "I" in Team... cursed offline co-op... hate it when they do that... no 2nd controller and it's actually embarrassing not to have online co-op in all those PSN games - it's 2010 almost for Christ sake - we should have the online option in all of the multiplayer capable games.

NP we're all here to help each other out.:)

Great info !!!

Now if only we could play this co-op online ;/

Edit: Just went and got the trophy, thought i might clarify. Like Shinobi already said, you must deplete his health completely, Fat Lu will fall on the floor and reach out to you with his hand - at this time approach his body and stand near his feet facing him and press :square:.

Edited by AUSPUFF

Great info !!!

Now if only we could play this co-op online ;/

Edit: Just went and got the trophy, thought i might clarify. Like Shinobi already said, you must deplete his health completely, Fat Lu will fall on the floor and reach out to you with his hand - at this time approach his body and stand near his feet facing him and press :square:.

Chapter 4 Area 6 (last area)?

• 3 weeks later...