General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 2 months later...
So, this is part of the SEGA Vintage Colection right? It's a shame that wasnt free for PS Plus subscribers :( like Altered Beast, Comix Zone, etc..

Like primalcarnage mention,

hopefully :psn+: will have them for free down road, because I'll like revisit these games but at $5 a game. A little to much for me :p

Like primalcarnage mention,

hopefully :psn+: will have them for free down road, because I'll like revisit these games but at $5 a game. A little to much for me :p

For me this game is worth $5 so I bought it.

It was the definitive game for the Genesis.. Great music, great graphics, great game play. It pulled off what many games could only claim to have.. A true arcade experience in the home!

I just wish they were able to get the rights to keep the original graphics without the changes.. Rambo enemies (now bald!) and the Godzilla, Spider-Man, Batman, Terminator/Hulk bosses are all changed. Oh well. It still has kick ass Yuzo Koshiro tunes!

For me this game is worth $5 so I bought it.

It was the definitive game for the Genesis.. Great music, great graphics, great game play. It pulled off what many games could only claim to have.. A true arcade experience in the home!

I just wish they were able to get the rights to keep the original graphics without the changes.. Rambo enemies (now bald!) and the Godzilla, Spider-Man, Batman, Terminator/Hulk bosses are all changed. Oh well. It still has kick ass Yuzo Koshiro tunes!

Of course, Revenge of Shinobi it's a true classic, but this was included in the extras menu from Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, $5 for this game it's a little expensive.

Of course, Revenge of Shinobi it's a true classic, but this was included in the extras menu from Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, $5 for this game it's a little expensive.

You're thinking of the original Shinobi, which was also an excellent Sega game.

I'd also buy that as a stand alone game if Sega made it available.

This is Revenge of Shinobi, and is very different from the original arcade hit. It was built from the ground up on the 16-bit Sega platform and has much improved graphics, and great tunes by Yuzo (Streets of Rage series, Actraiser, Super Adventure Island, etc..).

Speaking of Shinobi I would also buy Shadow Dancer (Arcade version). The Genesis version is pretty good, but doesn't touch the quality of the arcade version.

• 4 months later...