Can we not cross controllers?

Pinhead

I started out playing this with my Arcade Stick, plays damn sweet that way and got some excelent scores on 1st runs of levels and all

Tried switching to guitar, little awquard to get used to but gradually getting there. Finished my Medicore playthrough with the guitar, got trophies for beating on Medi, Casual & Beginner.

Then I wanted to hone my scores with guitar-controls, went into Casual and started picking at stages and lowering my score (still puts a smile on my face every time I get a new Low Score, not the achievement, the wording :D). Now I got them all at Comet Captain at the least, more and more at Astral, but I still ain't got the trophies for having the Comet Captain rank or higher on all stages on Beginner and Casual, like I should have.

Could this be because the first 3 levels have their Astral Rank from the Arcade Stick, the rest have their Comet rank from the Guitar-Controls?

Anyone else had their trophies not pop? Or tried mixing controllers and can defute that it's that?

Hey, maybe it's a third. Is Comet Captain below Continuum Captain? It wouldn't make sense cos I had a level with Continuum Captain Rank (ArcadeStick), redid it and had Comet Captain afterwards (Guitar), but the two are split on leaderboard so maybe it was just showing what I played last or current controller or something.

I'll check better into this or do'em all on beginner to see if same happens there - if my kid ever gives me 5 minutes peace at the console again (why I got a Vita ;) )

Found answer in Trophy Guide thread, Comet is below Continuum. But now it puzzles my why this 1 level dropped in Rank then, as I had Continuum, now it's Comet.

Edited by Pinhead
found answer