HUGE disappointment....

hajpero

Why? How can anyone be so tolerant and play like 20 hours just 10 songs over and over again? For what? For bronze trophies? Holy crap, I've never felt so cheated in my life when it comes for trophies. Completing the game on beginner difficulty gives you the same trophy and same amount of PSN points as doing it on X-Treme difficulty!!! The game features ONLY 10 songs, and less than 50% of those are actually nice to listen.

Tho the game looks mesmerizingly beautiful, it has a load of unused potential. Most of the songs are boring, even to play -focusing only on dodging the enemy projectiles (like the 'spider' stage). While I had fun playing it for the first time, flying through 10 songs, 4mins each gives me 40 mins of actually fun play. Beyond that it's just repetition not worth playing. Even the challenges.... ehhh Playing the same songs... COME ON....

As most of You guys I've got the game for having PS+ and I personally would NOT recommend it for anyone. I waited for this game so long just to be left out with my mouth open, feeling cheated as hell:/

Sorry for those 3 paragraphs of hate.... It had to be said...again.

Soooo disagree

I would totally buy it, just saw by accident it was free for me, when i was about to buy it.

I agree that the challenges are stretched a bit too much, but these songs are quite tough, so u have to replay the level over and over till u either beat or FC a level. so thanks its just 10 Level, lol

i disagree trophyvise, sure its quite lame its all bronze, but still, there are more trophies than most other PSN games have, even if they r just bronze. i dont care if it bronze or gold, for me its about "respective-value" tough trophies > all, no matter what they are ...

u feel cheated, ... for what? getting hands on a game for free playing 40mins? :think:

+ i want DLC for the game - I'ld buy it right away, would love to see additional trophies, but even without i'ld buy them on date of release.

there are always more than just one opinion, dont think this game deserves a thread like this!

u feel cheated, ... for what? getting hands on a game for free playing 40mins? :think:

Actually I played it for more than 4 hours now and I know I'll never come back to it, since the songs are mostly boring and not worth playing. I have even done the continuum captain on all songs on Pro, and all but one song on Admiral. When I played the same song for 15th time I thought I gonna smack that stupid controller. Please read my previous post again if you have trouble understanding WHY I feel cheated. Trophies in this game are unfair, stupid and not worth going for.

Actually I played it for more than 4 hours now and I know I'll never come back to it, since the songs are mostly boring and not worth playing. I have even done the continuum captain on all songs on Pro, and all but one song on Admiral. When I played the same song for 15th time I thought I gonna smack that stupid controller. Please read my previous post again if you have trouble understanding WHY I feel cheated. Trophies in this game are unfair, stupid and not worth going for.

i read it and i got my thoughts on your arguments as well, there wasnt just 1 sentence about it. so dont just cut the quote as u like. once again, sure they are quite lame, but i like it more than

Bronze: Play through Tutoial (or) Finish Campaign on any difficulty

Bronze: Finish the Game on X-TREME difficulty

Bronze: Earn Continuum-Captain Rank for every Level on Mediumcore difficulty

Silver: Earn Astro-Admiral Rank for every Level on Mediumcore difficulty

Silver: Earn Continuum-Captain Rank for every Level on X-TREME difficulty

Silver: Get to the end of the Challenge-Mode map

Gold: Finish every Challenge

Gold: Earn Astro-Admiral Rank for every Level on X-TREME difficulty

would u like this list more than the actual one? :think:

its basically the same sh....

And for you bronze trophy for doing Astro Admiral on every X-Treme level is fair? Please.... This 'argument' is being ridiculous. Your 'what ifs' don't help either.

they dont help u, but me understanding your argument maybe ...

i got this bronze trophy - proud i got it - and if it was gold i wouldnt care more/less about it

for me its a trophy like every other. just tough

I love this game

I don't know how it went past me, never heard of it before. So it's brand new to me. And not two weeks ago I was playing Rock Revolution with a friend, and we were complaining how the western companies had just slaughtered the rythm game genre by going overkill on one approach, ie. playing real life music as a band, instead of spreading it out and experimenting with mechanics.

Few days later this comes along, and I get it for free on top. It feels like pirating cos these devs really deserve my money.

For the music being boring and repetetive, well ye I can agree, but it's not as bad as the radio I hear everywhere I go, and it's actually exactly like all the music in all the shooters I played 20 years ago, and I just play it at a level where it's comfortable for gameplay, so it becomes kinda irrelevant, just there for punctuation.

For trophies being cheap / same points for Beginner and Pro:

Ye, and they stack, so you can go and pick at em one at a time and you got a lot of time for all in a set, or you play immediately on highest difficulty and get loads of trophies/points at once. I finished campaign on Medicore first, now polishing for Astral while going through campaign on Pro, then on Xtreme, something similar for Astral

Stacking makes it higher pointworth for higher runs

Anyways, sweet game is my oppinion, but it wont please us all

The game is fantastic and original, it reminds me of child of eden in a way. I had to play such a fun/innovative game for quite sometime now. the tracks are excellent, daft punk/justice/electro style, personally everytime i listen to them i love them more. The trophies are a little let down, the price is for free if u are a ps plus member but the gameplay experience is divine.Everyone that loves electronic music and in general, then this game will really test him, its an instant classic! Bravo PSN!

Edited by louk76

• 2 weeks later...

It's a rhythmic music game.. and it's 10 bucks.. What more do you want? It's a game with full 1080 that you can play all the tracks for free if you like.. You didn't even have to buy the game if the trophies were so much of a problem for you. Your complaining about nothing. All bronze all silver all gold. It all adds up basically to the same value if you get them all anyways..

• 5 months later...
Why? How can anyone be so tolerant and play like 20 hours just 10 songs over and over again? For what? For bronze trophies? Holy crap, I've never felt so cheated in my life when it comes for trophies. Completing the game on beginner difficulty gives you the same trophy and same amount of PSN points as doing it on X-Treme difficulty!!! The game features ONLY 10 songs, and less than 50% of those are actually nice to listen.

Tho the game looks mesmerizingly beautiful, it has a load of unused potential. Most of the songs are boring, even to play -focusing only on dodging the enemy projectiles (like the 'spider' stage). While I had fun playing it for the first time, flying through 10 songs, 4mins each gives me 40 mins of actually fun play. Beyond that it's just repetition not worth playing. Even the challenges.... ehhh Playing the same songs... COME ON....

As most of You guys I've got the game for having PS+ and I personally would NOT recommend it for anyone. I waited for this game so long just to be left out with my mouth open, feeling cheated as hell:/

Sorry for those 3 paragraphs of hate.... It had to be said...again.

I completely disagree with everything other than the equal weight for the trophies. This game is fantastic, and I wish we could get more rhythm games like it. The soundtrack is delectable, the visuals are delightful, and the difficulty is just what the doctor ordered. Best of all, it's only $2.44 for PS+ right now.

I don't know how successful this game was, but I would like an option to download more stuff for this game.

This game seems pretty cool.

I have to admit though, I was expecting the music to be a little better. I am a fan of chip music, but some of this sounds like they were just adding notes to fill in the gaps.

I think this game would greatly benefit from a level generator based on your own XMB tunes. Still a worthwhile game for the current price ($2.44 Plus).

After playing this on the next 3 difficulties I'm pretty tired of the songs.

They are far from classics. They really sound like they were programmed in an app like Acid or some other 5 minute music creator app.

They should have gotten a real chip music pro like Virt or Anamanaguchi (sure I butchered that name hehe). For a game based on music it doesn't make any of the 10 tunes stick out.

Now I feel like playin Retro City Rampage and Scott Pilgrim just to listen to the music. ;)

Edited by spoonman

• 5 weeks later...