very repetitive

kerrfaewishy

I've tried with a guitar now and tbh I couldn't even clear the 2nd stage on X-TREME difficulty with it after 5 tries.

Cleared it without problems on the first try with the normal controller.

It plays kind of different from the GH/rockband since you have to dodge in between "notes" all the time.

I guess you'll get used to it after I while but it feels very awkward to me, I'll stick with the d-pad.

I like it, but then again I love rhythm games. It only took an hour to complete the game on X-TREME though but I'm not complaining saying as it was free, going to take a bit of practice for the Admiral ranking trophies, and I'm only missing one Continuum ranking for those trophies. Fun game :)

And I love that because the first time I completed it was on X-TREME it popped up six trophies, felt good :p

Edited by KyleGM

I like it, but then again I love rhythm games. It only took an hour to complete the game on X-TREME though but I'm not complaining saying as it was free, going to take a bit of practice for the Admiral ranking trophies, and I'm only missing one Continuum ranking for those trophies. Fun game :)

And I love that because the first time I completed it was on X-TREME it popped up six trophies, felt good :p

Nice job, I can't play past Pro, should've known I'd struggle - I suck at rhythm games :rolleyes: This 100% will be difficult for me :p

haha, same here, love rhythm games -> sooo much fun and quite addictive :)

but what do u have to do for the continuum captain?

I know astro admiral is "FC (without rewind)". did it twice on extreme so far.

Edit:

coninuum captain really is:100% using rewinds

astro admiral is FC

got my 3rd astro admiral now and a first place for level 8 :)

Edit2:

5x Astro Admiral done.

and another two first places on the leaderboards :)

this game is sooo addictive :)

Edited by LoAlexandria

haha, same here, love rhythm games -> sooo much fun and quite addictive :)

but what do u have to do for the continuum captain?

I know astro admiral is "FC (without rewind)". did it twice on extreme so far.

Edit:

coninuum captain really is:100% using rewinds

astro admiral is FC

got my 3rd astro admiral now and a first place for level 8 :)

Edit2:

5x Astro Admiral done.

and another two first places on the leaderboards :)

this game is sooo addictive :)

I still haven't played much more of it, started Dead Space 2 so been playing that xD I know I was in the top 10 for a few songs but no doubt I'm further down now!

Off-topic but I'm really impressed with your music games 100%! I used to be big into Guitar Hero and even won a big competition when I was 15 :D I can never get the Plat's or even high percentages in the recent games though as none of my friends play it and most of the trophies require big groups >.<

Me in the newspaper for the guitar hero competition :p

http://i.imgur.com/OorZW.jpg

hah, thats cool :)

btw stop beating my scores, lmao. esp those for the first few level. i suck at pathing, not just in guitar hero, lmao

For now i have 8/10 Level done (Astro Admiral on X-TREME difficulty) - missing lvl4 and 1 (not a big surprise though xD)

Edited by LoAlexandria