Retro City Rampage (PS3 & Vita)

Arcade Challenge Medals Disappeared?

Oxa

Question. If my medals disappeared, yet my gold medal scores are on the leaderboard, do I have to do them over again to get the trophy? Reason:

I quit out of my game last night after getting most the gold medals, and then my Gold medals were wiped when I checked this morning. Just the two - - s are displayed with my gold medal scores and ranking.

Also, another problem. #13 is locked, even after I got a silver in it last night.

Which means I have to either delete my game data completely, and replay the whole game over again without skipping the second Sweat Bomber mission, or figure out a way to fix this.

What do I do? I'm thinking about just uninstalling the game completely at this point and giving it a low rating on the Playstation Network. Getting gold in Rocket Launch Time! was hard as nails in comparison to Death Cam, No VHS, which I got on the 3rd attempt. If I have to do it again, I'd rather just never play this shit again.

Is it really glitched, though? Here is why I ask. When I would play a few Sprees and get medals for them, I would then make sure to go back into the story mode and save. When booting up the game again and going straight to the Arcade Challenges, my data from the previous session wouldn't show up, but if I loaded my latest story mode save, then exited the game and loaded the Arcade Challenges, all my medals would be there.

If you weren't saving after playing, this may not help but it should have auto-saved. If you got any medals when not connected to PSN to post on the leaderboards, you may have to do them again if they aren't saved, but i am not sure.

Hope that helps. It still could be considered a glitch because of the work around you have to do to load your medals, but it may not be as game breaking as you may think (hopefully)

If you weren't saving after playing, this may not help but it should have auto-saved. If you got any medals when not connected to PSN to post on the leaderboards, you may have to do them again if they aren't saved, but i am not sure.

Hope that helps. It still could be considered a glitch because of the work around you have to do to load your medals, but it may not be as game breaking as you may think (hopefully)

It claims to auto-save when you get the medals *the icon appears*, my scores were uploaded to the Leaderboard, I was online at the time of playing the challenges--but no medals were saved to the story file. Are you saying that when I get a medal I should start Story mode on the continue option? Then save? Then exit out, go to arcade and get another medal, then go save again? I tried this after the fact, no dice.