Retro City Rampage (PS3 & Vita)

Dance Player Dance

stamp37

I did that trophy and the X99 multiplier trophy in the same place. For DPD, I went into free roam and used the Sweat Bomb character (whatever his name is) who is invincible. Run around blowing stuff up, getting your wanted level to the very top of the meter. I did this in the fancy residential area near the top left of the map. Once I was at max level, I went to the grassy area right near Biff Manor under the house, and ran in a wide circle, constantly jumping.

For X99 (you didn't ask, but people might want to know), once I finished that trophy, I jumped in a tank, went back to that same large grassy area and drove in circles, constantly firing the cannon.

• 3 months later...
At the highest point so yes. After i was done with broken chain i did the circling around "Dr. Mario" method for awhile. I even timed 1 min yet i'm still to unlock the trophy /:

Hmm, well if your threat is full then I'm not sure. Try using the bionic suit if you can purchase it. I've been told it keeps you immune to gunfire damage at least. Maybe even try raising your threat meter to full without taking damage, then avoiding the cops another minute. Though I don't believe it works that way, I think you just need to evade for that one minute.

I've yet to update the guide, but thats because I've been lazy about testing a few things about the bionic suit