Rate the trophy difficulty  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_gold_6.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.84

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• 3 weeks later...

10. If you use the cross save feature, it glitches all your stats up. You lose your money, your weapons, and most importantly, your count of time machine parts collected! And since collecting all the parts is a trophy, this trophy is now glitched. I'd have to start the entire game over to fix my time machine parts collected stat so I can get that trophy, which means replaying a lot of hard, pain in the ass story missions again.

So yeah, I think being screwed out of 100% by using a game feature advertised in the fucking store description makes these trophies really fucking hard! :mad:

10. If you use the cross save feature, it glitches all your stats up. You lose your money, your weapons, and most importantly, your count of time machine parts collected! And since collecting all the parts is a trophy, this trophy is now glitched. I'd have to start the entire game over to fix my time machine parts collected stat so I can get that trophy, which means replaying a lot of hard, pain in the ass story missions again.

So yeah, I think being screwed out of 100% by using a game feature advertised in the fucking store description makes these trophies really fucking hard! :mad:

I agree. That's why I'm giving it an 8.

• 1 month later...

I gave it a 5, mostly for Death Cam, No Death, which was really more annoying than difficult because of the super-cheap rocket launcher and flamethrower assholes in the final room. Nothing else was very hard, except for the Flatten 50 in 50 spree.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the challenges are a real pain in the ass. The controls on the Vita don't make this any easier. Didn't really find Death Cam, No Death nearly as hard as it is made out to be.

Overall I think some of the scores are way too low. This is not a simple gimmie trophy list. While it may not take long, that doesn't mean it's easy. There are a lot of sections where you will need to restart. Sometimes a lot of restarts.

In the end I went with a 6.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

6/10 for me. Death Cam kicked my ass, especially the rocket launchers. I ended up taking a month break from the game, which turned out to be good as I beat it in a couple tries a month after. :D

3/10 w/o Death Cam, some challenges were tough, but nothing overwhelming. The nice thing about this game is the replay feature where you can see some of the good runs by other players to get some tips.

• 3 weeks later...

I almost have 100% so I'll say it was a 5 or 6. Not because it is challenging just because the game can get repetitive and some trophies can be annoying/glitchy. No Deathcam is actually easy once you get the pattern down. The challenges are annoying but you'll get them eventually if you keep at it. The most annoying thing are these collectibles though, luckily the map isn't too big.

Overall not really hard just some small challenges but the "annoying" factor makes you have to trudge through some of the game which makes it a pain. Probably better if you don't try to 100% this game in one sitting to reduce the annoyance.

Edit: The actual game is actually pretty fun though, good missions, good checkpoints, funny dialogue (homage to the past), etc. Just the trophies kinda spoil the fun from the main game.

Edited by QuantumMercury

• 1 month later...

Death Cam was kind of a pain in the ass; even knowing the pattern of the enemies in the room, that last room will still have you scrambling to survive.

Some of the sprees in arcade mode are kinda tough, though with much practice you can eventually earn them all.

The collectibles are not that bad, there is a great map of there locations as long as you don't get a glitch from the very first mission and randomly lose 10 of them.

Some of the gameplay, the glitches, the challenges, and some of the repetition of the game make it annoying. As someone as said, this game on its on would have been a fun playthrough; the addition of the trophies took away some of that. This game has a lot more to offer and I was quite surprise there wasn't more trophies.

• 2 weeks later...

4/10. Overall, the game was pretty easy and not too long to 100%. If you don't count the one hour I spent with the game when it first came out on plus, it only took 2 days to complete. The challenges took a few tries, but each trial was short and most of em were easy. Death cam was a little longer and took a few more tries and ended up being the hardest trophy to get. Honestly, I thought Bike Bounce was gonna take forever because of how random it was but it was a joke, too.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I voted 5. Death Cam VHS was, of course, a bitch. In the last room I recommend staying in the lower left corner when the rocket guys come out of the bottom. You can kill them right away and the guys at the top haven't gotten to you yet. None of the other trophies are too tough. I haven't seen many people mention it, but the last boss is a real bitch, too.

Fun game, though. I liked the Metal Gear parody when you're in the truck, heh.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...