Retro City Rampage (PS3 & Vita)

Rocky Road Tire Crunch

sweett310

Anybody having issues with this? I drove around for a good 8 minutes just ramming people with my car, never letting off of the accelerator and never crashing (as in hit a wall and had the car stop), but this never unlocked. I even got the 8-bit overflow for 256 kills in one life, but for some reason just a measly 25 hit pedestrians never registered.

I have it. You have to hit 25 people without hitting anything else. This includes little things like stop signs and what not

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the 99x chain multiplier

I got to 60+ when in the "Gameception" sequence and in the tank, but I woke up before I could get much higher.

I'm just hoping later in the game I get a tank again, because it's fairly easy with it.

I have it. You have to hit 25 people without hitting anything else. This includes little things like stop signs and what not

I'm currently trying to figure out how to get the 99x chain multiplier

I got a fairly high one of 40ish using the DeLorean in that one mission. It gets faster with each person you run over, eventually getting to blistering fast speeds. The end of the mission implies you unlock it later on. From my experience it's the only car fast enough to keep your multiplier up. If someone can confirm whether you obtain it again or not then it might be your solution.

I got a fairly high one of 40ish using the DeLorean in that one mission. It gets faster with each person you run over, eventually getting to blistering fast speeds. The end of the mission implies you unlock it later on. From my experience it's the only car fast enough to keep your multiplier up. If someone can confirm whether you obtain it again or not then it might be your solution.

You get the DeLorean after you beat the game.

How I got the 25 without stopping is find a small car, fit it with nitros from a car shop, find a long road and nitro down it.

It seems the game restart the count if you dont hit a pedestrian after 2 or 3 seconds, if you turn around or hit someone or something thats not a pedestrian.

• 3 weeks later...
You get the DeLorean after you beat the game.

How I got the 25 without stopping is find a small car, fit it with nitros from a car shop, find a long road and nitro down it.

It seems the game restart the count if you dont hit a pedestrian after 2 or 3 seconds, if you turn around or hit someone or something thats not a pedestrian.

That makes your strategy pretty useless then because the sidewalks also contain hydrants, stop signs, and other things that you'll hit in between civilians. Not to mention the cops that will chase you, on foot, and you'll run over them too.

But hey, not surprised that they threw in this shithole of a trophy considering that they completely screw you over if you use cross save. This game is such a poorly programmed piece of dog shit that it makes Bethesda look like they have a fucking clue.

That makes your strategy pretty useless then because the sidewalks also contain hydrants, stop signs, and other things that you'll hit in between civilians. Not to mention the cops that will chase you, on foot, and you'll run over them too.

But hey, not surprised that they threw in this shithole of a trophy considering that they completely screw you over if you use cross save. This game is such a poorly programmed piece of dog shit that it makes Bethesda look like they have a fucking clue.

That method works really good actually, you just have to make a first pass down that long horizontal road clearing all the obstacles out of the way first by driving over them (keep your threat meter off if you can) across the whole length. At either dead end, turn straight around and don't stop. pedestrians respawn, but the obstacles won't yet.

You need a fast car though, I did it with the delorean on the 88 for power mission as well. The trick is to just clear the road first