At which level did you attempt Neverland?

LtdEdFred

Hi.

I'm just curious to know: At which level were your characters when you attempted Neverland and did you succeed?

My current status is

• Vashyron: 171
  • Leanne: 161
  • Zephyr 163

Despite this, I got my ass kicked a bit into it (without spoiling anything). So I'm headed back to the arena to grind a bit more to really give these guys a hard time the next round!

Well. It didn't really seem like it. I've heard people call this game difficult, but I can't really say that I've experienced that until Neverland. I struggled a bit with the primary and secondary levels on Neverland, but managed to get through after some planning, but the tertiary is really busting my chops. Even though I was 60-70 levels above those guys and I tried to use my dual wielding handgun character to knock them back so that I would suffer as little damage as possible. I was still unable to prevent all of them from shooting a few burst and in no time I suffered from critical condition.

Well, once I get around to it it's round 2 and this time I'm level 202+ and I've bought Ice Proof Suits :o

I've been pumping a bit and all 3 chars have 100HG+100MG each, pretty much every enemy has been easy until I tried Neverland... I'm in the 1st area and got put in crit condition by those Tar Eaters. Needless to say I've been much more cautious with my tactics after that :p

Actually the only thing that gave me trouble was the mannequins and the tar eaters (when there are at least 2). Those chunky gangsters are annoying, but in the 3rd area where there's a bunch of them, it's easy to fully scratch/stun 3+ in a group with a HR+HJ. Just beat Neverland and got the trophy :)

Edited by Buster-K

130 - 150 for me, can't remember exact numbers for each character. I kept saving every time after finishing one or both mandatory fights at side-parks.

As long as you have two characters with 100 HG and one with 100 MG, it gets much easier. You don't need to work on overall levels after that. Oh and try to run from Fairies at random battles as much as possible. They are pain.

• 1 month later...

I made sure i wasnt too overleveled, i followed the advice from this site in order to have a decent challenge... level 170 and the most satisfying trophy i obtained so far.. and thats in general

Urgh it wasnt even my last to get my platinum.... i had to blow myself up while standing next to an oilcanister.. what an anti-climax that was

• 2 months later...

Vashyron- lv 217 HG and MG lv 100

Leanne- lv 198 MG lv 100 and HG 87

Zephyr- lv 214 HG 100 and MG 87

I can walk through Neverland no problem but when I try Gate to Heaven Rebecca and Sullivan just mop the floor with me. I can beat Rebecca after a few mins but Sullivan can't even put a scratch on his health.:mad:

I might just use my new game save and and play upto that point and see if I can turn the tables because I have everyone on level 300.

I can walk through Neverland no problem but when I try Gate to Heaven Rebecca and Sullivan just mop the floor with me. I can beat Rebecca after a few mins but Sullivan can't even put a scratch on his health.:mad:

I might just use my new game save and and play upto that point and see if I can turn the tables because I have everyone on level 300.

They are so easy. They couldn't even touch me and i wasn't even level 250. Use your level 100 HG user (who is mostly Zephyr) Charge your HG until it's fully charged. You'll have at least 1 stun shot 100%. It will stun the target and you'll have no problem beating them. If he recovers from stun just repeat. Strategy is not shooting multiple times with HG but to stun the target.

They are so easy. They couldn't even touch me and i wasn't even level 250. Use your level 100 HG user (who is mostly Zephyr) Charge your HG until it's fully charged. You'll have at least 1 stun shot 100%. It will stun the target and you'll have no problem beating them. If he recovers from stun just repeat. Strategy is not shooting multiple times with HG but to stun the target.

Heres what I use I found some tips on gamefaqs that Im about to try.

Vashyron MG and magazine case with Protective Padding and fire resistant amor

Leanne MG and Med Kit with Protective Padding and Fire resistant arrmor

Zephyr dual HG with Protective Padding and fire resistant armor

When I do stun them its not long by the time I move my second person I get attacked and it takes half of my scratch damage.

• 4 weeks later...
About level 190. It's not too hard if you use the blind spots and bunkers. Fairy battle at secondary park west was by far the hardest battle.

You mean secondary park east, don't you? I could manage to win it only using the blind left corner, but I've got the right spot only after 20 times or more (40? 50? And checking in youtube). Also I had to use the piercing ammo. And I fully healed a couple of times. Average lvl 160 or so. Otherwise it was just impossible. Always 3 enemies of each kind shooting the MG character and then dying.. Total frustration.

Edited by Michelasso

• 3 weeks later...

I went in at levels 105-110 (level 50-60 for primary weapon levels) for the first time today. Cleared out the first floor and 2 rooms into the second floor (cleared central and east). Definitely some tougher battles but they generally only take 3-4 tries to succeed so far (haven't had time to attempt more so maybe things will change?). These fights are definitely more fun than the normal story missions, which have been predictable and generally routine. I wish the normal story mode would have at least made the boss fights as difficult as the neverland fights.

Edit: Cleared all of neverland at levels 116-142, all gained from just the fights in there. I swear that every attack practically gave me a level in there.

Edited by TigreBoo

I feel like I over did it. I completed the Arena first so I ended up on lvl 300 with everybody.

Not to mention that as far as I remember every Tri-Ace game had a super difficult boss so I didn't want to take the chance of losing my progress.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

went there with everybody around 150, with scrach 50% on Vashyron, just finished Peter @ 2nd gate and noticed I had auto-triger and exp trainer equiped on all of them ;P

seems there is no save in 3rd part so I guess I need to clear all parts (east, west, central) and get back to 2nd part for save.

we'll see if I can finish it now or I will have to come back later after more levels as I've heard the last boss is tough

• 1 month later...

I started Neverland before even beating the game, right after getting the 2nd black hex. My chars were only 80ish with Leanne being like 95 or something if I remember. You can't get far at those levels, but I was able to do the Primary Park West fight and I was definitely able to farm the single Never Tar Men for levels. When I beat Neverland my chars levels were pretty spread but they were between 190 - 220 or something like that.

• 1 month later...

256, 255 and 265. Double double MGs and one double HGs. HI-Polymer Paddings (for 30% physical dmg reduction) and Auto-Triggers (because I'm lazy) on each character.

Leveling in this game is really easy. I mastered MG on old guy during Termination Order misson and the HG in the Arena fighting stationary cannon type enemies (2-3 levels per fights with terminals, really awsome). But once you hit 100 MG or 100HG on your characters it is just a matter of HP.

As I decided to not use any status protector I needed more HP to survive when poisoned, fired, freezed or electrocuted. And I got it mastering Arena ranks with Rookie Granades ;P

Neverland was a breeze...