XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Resonance of Fate

Old 12-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #131 (permalink)

I'm not sure if this has been answered or not, so my apologies if it has. I'm too sleepy to read through the whole thread, heh.

For Resonance Miser, would it be a better idea to wait until the second playthrough to do it? I know you end up with about 18 bezels or something near the end of it, so I was thinking that would make it much easier.

Additionally, I'm still on my first playthrough, but Neverland is proving a bit too much for me. If I go onto my second playthrough, will Neverland still be unlocked, or will I have to go back and get the black hexes again?

That's the only problem keeping me from the platinum. I know I can do it if I can just get those done. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #132 (permalink)

I'd suggest getting them now regardless of the black hexes.

From the guide:
Note: If you don't finish Neverland and/or proceed to defeat the Final Boss and then overwrite your current save with a Clear Save, you retain the Black Hexes on New Game+, but you'll have to clear all the hexes on the World Map again, which is why I suggest you do this on your first playthrough to avoid missing out on it and "Basel's Liberator".

#59 Tomb Raider
Currently working on Assassin's Creed III.
cjt417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #133 (permalink)

Nice guide dude.
The game was awsome
rockcrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #134 (permalink)

Great guide, game was pretty decent and has that different play style. Sadly it's underrated but thanks for your guide though helped out a lot

Lelouch_Shinkiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 08:12 PM   #135 (permalink)

Bullet Barrage trophy for landing a combo of over 500 hits can be done in your first battle.

Just have one enemy left. With the MG user shoot while the other two HG user pass their turn quickly. Then repeat it. Very easy.
Zero G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:25 AM   #136 (permalink)

Wow... just started playing this game, seems like im gonna have a lot of fun hah. thanks for the guide
jonakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #137 (permalink)

Guide has been useful for my first playthrough, so thanks for writing it~

However, I do have a question about Resonance Miser...exactly how does this trophy work? I get the feeling there is more to it than just crossing that blue line, because I've crossed that line well over 30 times in a single battle, and my battle records say I've stored a total of 4 RP maximum at any one time. Does it need to be done in a certain order? Do you have to attack for it to count, or not attack at all? Do you need to jump over it, or does none of this matter?

Any help would be appreciated; it's driving me mad...
Old 12-16-2012, 08:10 PM   #138 (permalink)

you can attack and it will still count as long as you cross over a line. you can also run or jump, that doesn't matter. when i did it i know i had a lot of bezels at the bottom of my screen when i started the battle. this trophy i believe is a lot harder to do early in the game. someone else can clarify but i think as long as you have enough bezels that can get filled (20) then the order, attack-type, and run/jumps don't matter.

#59 Tomb Raider
Old 12-17-2012, 10:29 AM   #139 (permalink)

Thanks! Turns out what I was doing wrong was moving. You can't move, skip turns or do anything else other than Hero Actions whilst building up Bezels, or you lose them...I just wasn't attentive enough to figure that out until I sat down and had a good look at the screen. xD;

I've got 14 Bezels, so it wasn't particularly hard once I'd figured that out. Now I just need to plough my way through NG+ and the Arena and the rest of the trophies should pop up naturally~
Old 12-17-2012, 05:18 PM   #140 (permalink)

glad to hear. good luck with the arena.

#59 Tomb Raider

Tags
resonance of fate, rof, trophy guide, yewjhin, yewjhin86