Can I play online first?

I want to leave this game till THL. But thought i'd jump on to pop that 1 online trophy before doing so..

it says this in the guide

Glitch: Make sure to complete all offline trophies before going online. Sometimes multiplayer kicks you out to singleplayer. When you already finished the game, this means that it'll start New Game+ and reset your 'Load Level'-menu making level select impossible until you complete the level again in New Game+.

Do I have to do Story mode first? Or can I jump straight into the online, complete a game for the trophy, then leave the single player trophies until THL or will my game glitch in anyway?

I'm just worried about the servers shutting down and the plat being unobtainable especially with that of all Resistance servers coming down. If i play the online first without playing any story it'll be ok to go back to the story afterwards, won't it?

Like the others have said you can get the online trophy first, I won't be starting the single player for sometime but have already got the online trophy out of the way, it took about 20 minutes to find and get into a match online though.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...