Network Pass Question (My first ever Sony game!)

Hi All!

Firstly, this is my first post on ps3t, I've decided in the wake of the Xbox One fiasco to swap sides, and come to PS. I picked up a cheap Vita to start my trophy hunting straight away, and Resistance:BS is my first game.

I see there is one online trophy and when I go to play online it tells me I need a network pass. No worries, whatever that is, I'm cool with it. But then when I go to get it I get an error message along the lines of 'this is no longer available or is not yet available'. The game is only from last year (I think) so surely it's not gone yet right?

Can anyone help me out here! Many many thanks!

EDIT: I should also add that I've tried the code that came with it but it turns up as invalid, which doesn't surprise me too much as I bought it second hand so it may already be used.

Edited by legendisreal
Added some deets

Hi All!

Firstly, this is my first post on ps3t, I've decided in the wake of the Xbox One fiasco to swap sides, and come to PS. I picked up a cheap Vita to start my trophy hunting straight away, and Resistance:BS is my first game.

I see there is one online trophy and when I go to play online it tells me I need a network pass. No worries, whatever that is, I'm cool with it. But then when I go to get it I get an error message along the lines of 'this is no longer available or is not yet available'. The game is only from last year (I think) so surely it's not gone yet right?

Can anyone help me out here! Many many thanks!

EDIT: I should also add that I've tried the code that came with it but it turns up as invalid, which doesn't surprise me too much as I bought it second hand so it may already be used.

I think from what I have read you cant buy it on stpre anymore. You need to get a code in a new game box. Ebay is probably your best shot.