No one on multiplayer

terryfu

So we gonna need a multiplayer boost thread after all :p

There's always trophy hunters buying this as it's a very easy and short platinum and the game hit bargain bins.

I'm getting this next week for a little fun after all those long time platinums I recently played :)

Long story short: Just keep trying, all you need is a bit luck. You'll get your match.

Got the game today, installed the network pass and went online.

Immediately found a game with full lobby and with almost full lobbies in two other tries after that.

It's mainly high level players online but yeah, EU servers are far from being dead.

It might depend on the time of day. For when I tried to get on a multiplayer game the night I finished the story, there was no one there. But the next day when it was around noon, I was able to find a stable match and completed it in no time at all. Also, I was downstairs closer to the Internet router.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, I got mine too. Probably on the fifteenth lobby or so of "any mode - large game" I finally got in to one. Got the multiplayer trophy but actually reasonably enjoyed myself. Waiting to get into the lobby and staying in one was horrendous and glitchy, and actual multiplayer was filled with noobs like myself and highest rank guys running around with one-shot-kill guns, but I had fun. I encountered absolutely no glitches while actually playing multiplayer - everything ran extremely smoothly. I played one of every type of match - deathmatch, team deathmatch, and survival.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried last night around 11:30 here and only saw 1 other person after waiting a while, but no problems finding a game through matchmaking, so multiplayer seems fine during the afternoon from the little I saw.

I kept D/Cing at first but was simple to fix after restarting the game.

• 1 month later...

First thing I did when I booted up the game for the first time was hop into multi-player. Got in a large match right away. I picked up my copy for $10 on Cyber Monday, so I'm thinking there should be a small boost in the player base right now.

It was odd, it seemed like I was invincible & invisible during that match. I'd run straight at enemies and they wouldn't shoot me. I also couldn't damage them. I'd unload a clip into their face only to get an assist. In any event, I'm glad I don't have to worry about the trophy anymore.

Just bought this games European version, sat in the multiplayer lobby for like 20 minutes (Large game all rules) before finally get a game going. Most of the time I just get disconnected from the lobby for reasons unknown, but I got my MP trophy so I'm not complaining too much.

I've read that if you get disconnected while in MP, all your SP progress gets reset to zero, so I'd rather just start this game on MP, since the MP trophy is just "play a match", win or lose doesn't matter.

Edited by doomgun