The final question on the online pass clusterf**k

Tyro

I, as many before me, bought the game in USA but have a European account. I know the online pass that came with the game won't work, and I also know that buying the online pass from the store won't work.

But if I buy a new European copy and use the online pass that comes with it, will that work? Does anyone know?

I only need the online trophy to get the plat. I guess I may have to delete all my saves from the American version and install the European version, then get the last trophy on it that way. Have anyone tried this?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I live in Brazil but my PSN account is american , so does the game , if I buy the online pass , can I play online normally ??

Yes because the game and the account are from the same region. If you have a EU playstation account you must buy a EU copy of the game, otherwise you'll not be able to play online. I think Sony should allow to have at least 2 accounts on the vita in order to avoid this problems.

• 1 month later...
I see on the US psn store Burning Skies for 17.99 and an online pass for 9.99. Does the $17.99 game include a pass and the separate pass is for used copies?

Any game that needs a Season Pass will come with one if you buy it new but buy used and you have to purchase it separately.

• 1 month later...