90%, stupid online pass

I had to do it a week ago for the 2 uncharted 3 trophies, I know what your saying. And I knew I wouldnt even do any of the DLC trophies to boot, guess we gotta research ahead for games by these developers cause if they do it on one game they will do it on all their games. Resistance 3 and uncharted 2 were the same way so naughty dog and insomiac games are on my black list.

It's there purely because of the fact people will buy the online pass :)

As there is no point in going back to it. Good game but not worth the money I paid for it day 1.

And definately not worth paying the money for season pass jsut for a trophy unless your a whore :)

I joined the club lol. Rented it from Gamefly, and I just can't justify $10 for a trophy. If it was for a few trophies, maybe. But 1? I just can't do it. Lol, I just needed to vent a bit. Carry on

Stupid Stupid Stupid Online pass... i will not ......... never pay 10 dollars for a plat........... a .......... one online game..............................

I share your point.............:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm sorry my brothers. That sucks.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
I saved a few bucks by finding one on eBay lol.

Same :D

I understand that the developers do it to recoup some money lost by the used game market, but the pass doesn't need to be so expensive (relatively), especially when it's only for one trophy that everyone will get from playing a single match online...

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to jump in this thread and say I'm in the same position right now, just getting the 1,000 kills and I will be left with only the online achievement to do as I've rented this particular game. All I can say is boooooo to the online pass, stupidest idea ever.