Rate the trophy difficulty  

272 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_2.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.05

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the easiest platinum I ever got...really. A 2/10 in my book. I felt it could have just have been a PSN release since I feel it wasn't really that much but whatever, it was still kind of a good game regardless. :whistle: I like the multiplayer a bit :p

Very easy platinum couldn't believe I got it in one play through on normal. I gave it a 2 because of the Leviathan. I was trying to use the SWARM with slow rockets and kept getting owned. Used the Maul and it went down quick. Great first FPS on Vita. Looking forward to CoD and Killzone on the Vita! Those will be the true trend setters.

Edited by CrusaderForever

im voting a 1 out of ten. there is really no challenge. as i played through the game, i just went for headshots, and shooting the backs, and i got all other combat trophies without even trying. and collecting the upgrade peices can be done without a guide as you dont even need half of the ones in the game for the trophy. took me 8 hours

1/10

At first I woulda said this was a little harder than that, as I was playing on the hardest difficulty and certain things were a pain.

But the more and more I stopped liking the game the less I stopped caring and just put it on the easiest difficulty

No exaggeration. Probably THE easiest platinum I've ever earned. I guess they decided to make it a cakewalk since the Resistance 2 Platinum is grossly time-consuming.

Forgot the rating: 1/10. Seriously. Just use the Sixeye on the Leviathan. Make sure the crosshair turns red before you shoot otherwise it will just be a wasted shot.

Edited by tenike1

i voted a 2. and the only reason i didn't vote a 1 was because of the cheap final boss. i spent about an hour on that part. the rest is very easy. just concentrate on the melee, headshot, and heatstack kill trophies early on and you'll have all 3 of them by late chapter 4.

i have a theory on why the plat is so easy. vita sales haven't been that great, but if trophy hunters know vita plats are easy to get it can only help sales, i'd imagine. if even in just the most minor of ways. just a thought.

if on casual it will be a breeze 2 out 10.

would have been 1 if the last boss wasn't so cheap.....until you know the trick that is.

got to say though all those posting it was a cheap piss easy plat all i can say is it was your choice to play on casual and you should have wacked it up.

then you will change your tune.

3 types of gamers out there.

1-the casual in it for fun.

2-the truely dedicated who like the challenge and play on normal/hard.

3-then the lying bastard who always states every game they play is piss easy and loves to boast (yet probably play on lowest setting the plat allows)

funny how so many number 3's frequent this site :)

I'll say 1.5, at first the only hard trophy was the kill 100 with exploding the heat packs but then I realized one of the big dudes counts so just reloading that checkpoint on the last chapter made that trophy cake, gotta say it was a lil disappointing how easy it was when resistance 2 took over a year for me to plat