XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Resistance 3

Old 11-04-2011, 09:19 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Doomsday Edition...

so i thought it was about time i jumped on the "move" bandwagon, and thought that i might as well get the doomsday edition of this game, that way i don't have to spend money on a golf game i'll never play. although i did play the first resistance a long time ago, and wasn't particularly impressed. so i guess my question is if the doomsday edition is actually worth the $150. idk how many games the sharpshooter is useful in, and i just want some opinions whether its worth it or not... any input would be most appreciated.

"why can't we see that when we bleed, we bleed the same?"
cheeseyqueso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

The sharpshooter makes this game way more enjoyable. It just matters how much your gonna use the move if your gonna use it a lot then buy it that price is a steal. Killzone 3 also supports the sharpshooter and so will goldeneye
Old 11-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Dead Space Extraction also supports this but like HEDDGAF has said, wether you get this or not depends on how much you're going to use it for this and other games.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then read these Road Map, Trophy Guide and Guide Supplement before you start and use the Guide Template Generator. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

their fun, but their harder for me :P
STRANGEgenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 04:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

well i went to the store a couple days ago with the idea in my head, and, lo and behold doomsday edition was on sale for $119. so yeah, i'm gonna be using it. had and platinumed dead space extraction already, but played it with the sharpshooter yesterday... it's way more fun than a controller. lol thanks all.

"why can't we see that when we bleed, we bleed the same?"
cheeseyqueso is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doomsday, resistance 3