XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > R (PS3) > Resistance 3

Old 09-08-2011, 01:00 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default Bloodborne

So how exactly do you do this? I've been trying in the town in PA where all the grims and leaches are and have killed quite a few with the leaches taking out 3 or more yet it isn't working. Do you have to use the mutator to do it?

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

snake2410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

When I was going for "Juggler" I ended up getting this. I was in the Pit level, where all the Grims are. Kept on running around using the mutator and it randomly popped. I know it's not much help, but hopefully someone can offer some insight
Old 09-08-2011, 02:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

I got it finally. I think the problem is that you have to let them explode and not try to detonate them yourself. I got it using the mutator as well and caught a bunch in one of them blowing up on its own and that seemed to work. Took me forever though.

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Old 09-08-2011, 07:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronzer Than Nothing
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Wow, so I totally did what PassiveGear was talking about to try and get Juggler and Bloodborne totally popped up really early on. I don't even know why. I didn't even know I was doing that method until I read the post again just now. I just thought the Pit would be a good place for Juggler (it's not).
Seibei4211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:17 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Word of Mouth - Gold   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

You have to shoot off their legs and let them explode. I did the exact same what Snake did, shot a cloud and the trophy randomly popped. Wasn't even trying anymore after a while.

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies THL S6 Sig&Ava by [PS3T]kira

Looking for someone to get the Strength of Our Alliance trophy
in Lord of the Rings: War in the North.
PSN: k1ll1ng5pr33-NL

Old 09-08-2011, 06:34 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ll1ng5pr33 View Post
You have to shoot off their legs and let them explode. I did the exact same what Snake did, shot a cloud and the trophy randomly popped. Wasn't even trying anymore after a while.
This and Medusa were nightmares for me. All the others really weren't bad, even juggler came pretty easy. I just juggled through the cryo and mutator guns and threw molotovs on the Ravengers in the NY Subway level and it popped. This one took me two hours to get. Medusa took me like 45min because I could never get five or more enemies to stand near each other long enough to completely freeze them.

Last edited by snake2410; 09-08-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake2410 View Post
This and Medusa were nightmares for me. All the others really weren't bad, even juggler came pretty easy. I just juggled through the cryo and mutator guns and threw molotovs on the Ravengers in the NY Subway level and it popped. This one took me two hours to get. Medusa took me like 45min because I could never get five or more enemies to stand near each other ong enough to completely freeze them.
Medusa is really irking my nerves. I've tried for about an hour or so and still couldn't get it.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maijinsting View Post
Medusa is really irking my nerves. I've tried for about an hour or so and still couldn't get it.
I'll have to show you where I did it. I think it takes a lot of luck, and you really have to make sure you freeze 5 or more of them completely then secondary as close to them as possible but make sure to have all 5 in your line of sight. It was not fun. I wonder if unlocking All Weapons and then trying it on the grims in the st louis mill section might work. You can lure them down some more narrow sections that might help. One thing that helps is to try and get them as close to you as possible before you start freezing them. It was damn hard though so I understand.