XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-25-2011, 02:51 AM   #1
TOOSWEET919

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Default Brutal solution?

Heres an interesting thought about the brutal trophy with cheats, what if you beat superhuman w/ the cheats, than reload the last chapter or anyone maybe and beat it with the cheats off, could the game possibly read it as you beating all the chapters with the cheats off? Because you will have beaten all the levels and have the skull logo to prove it, i havent tested this out but wanted too know what everyone thinks about it, and if it may be possible?

If this has been posted or brought up already i do apologise.

TOP FIVE PLATINUMS

1. Resistance 2
2. Resistance 3
3. Wolfenstien
4. Modern Warfare 3
5. Wolfenstien: The New Order

RiP Resistance, never forget Nathan Hale!
TOOSWEET919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:27 AM   #2
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Don't think it will work. The game will probably keep progress of you cheating through checkpoints on Superhuman, which results in you having to replay all those checkpoints.

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

THL Season 7

Old 09-25-2011, 12:51 PM   #3
broadsword93

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

I don't think the cheats would be all that helpful anyways. There seemed to be plenty of ammo and health packs for me to get through . Besides a couple of checkpoints i didn't have too much trouble beating it, and i am no shooter pro by any means.

I guess you could spam wildfire with the infinite ammo on, but that would get boring pretty quick i think.

LOOKING TO BOOST FAMILY FEUD DECADES
broadsword93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #4
TOOSWEET919

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday

Well thanks for the input guys, im just gonna start it regularly and take my time on it. Here goes nothing!!

TOP FIVE PLATINUMS

1. Resistance 2
2. Resistance 3
3. Wolfenstien
4. Modern Warfare 3

Old 09-25-2011, 06:18 PM   #5
bobb

Watch Seraphim17's superhuman walkthrough videos posted in here. They helped me a lot. I got the Brutal trophy within a day. You can actually skip some of the hardest parts in the game by running straight to the nearest checkpoints and ignoring the enemies.

Here are some portions I skipped:

- Grims @ Destroyed City(After activating catwalk get out of the control room asap get to the concrete "bridge" passage. You are now safe.)
- Longlegs and Drones (Rooftops where you need to lower a bridge to get to the other building) I shot the target (sign) from afar, killed two longlegs and some drones, then immediately ran to get to get to the bridge for the checkpoint.
- Grims @ Mt. Pleasant to meet Jonathan Rose (Just make sure you know where to go)
- Grims and Ravagers @ NY Subway
- Chimeran Troops ( Long Legs) @ Plane Wreck NY
- Grims @ Pit
- Wardens and Chimeran Troops @ MotorPool
- Stalkers @ end of Ch. 18 (see seraphim's video)
- Ravagers before brawler (Final Chapter), To avoid dealing with them, destroy the power cells asap for the final checkpoint (See seraphim's video)

Lol. It may be shameful, but it's up to you.

Tips for other unavoidable portions:

- 1st Widowmaker fight, preserve auger then after crossing the wooden bridge to your left, there should be a corner/cove there where it can't hit you.
- 2nd Widowmaker (see seraphim's video)
- Cafeteria fight with wardens, You can almost wipe a bunch of them using the mutator secondary
- Brawler (final chapter), use the atomizer secondary. Believe me, killing the brawler will be a piece of cake.

General Tip: The auger, EMP grenade & secondaries from the mutator, atomizer and deadeye will make your life easier. Preserve them for tougher battles.

Last edited by bobb; 09-25-2011 at 06:22 PM.
bobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:19 PM   #6
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Why must so many players prefer to cheat their way through?

I mean seriously, the games great, its not that hard, it should warrant you a second playthrough.
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #7
TOOSWEET919

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post

I mean seriously, the games great, its not that hard, it should warrant you a second playthrough.
I didnt say the game wasnt great, im just suggesting a theory is all.

TOP FIVE PLATINUMS

1. Resistance 2
2. Resistance 3
3. Wolfenstien
4. Modern Warfare 3

Old 09-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #8
ShinobiHotsuma

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post

The game was great though a bit short for me but superhuman was fun. Resistance 2 was harder I think on superhuman but it was epic OMGWTFBBQ greatest trophy name ever.

Thanks to Shadowtroop110 for the awesome sig
Uncharted 3 Clan lNext UC3 Clan NightlUncharted 3 PS3T Clan Tournament

"Hello this is Eddy Raja. You are shitty pirates, I mean what are you trying to do kill yourselves?" Eddy Raja
ShinobiHotsuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 12:22 AM   #9
dz06lt

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

There really isnt any reason to cheat your way through. First of all you can co-op if your having trouble secondly its really not that hard and thirdly dont fight when you dont have to

9 PS4 Now Playing Destiny; 101 PS3 Now Playing None; 90 Xbox360 Now Playing GTA San Andreas. 1 XB1

dz06lt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #10
JoBot 8000

Send a message via Skype™ to JoBot 8000

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz06lt View Post
There really isnt any reason to cheat your way through. First of all you can co-op if your having trouble secondly its really not that hard and thirdly dont fight when you dont have to
To be fair, this is a website about Trophies and finding easier ways to get them and the OP has come up with a possible way to get one with significant ease. And what ever happened to cheats being fun? What's with all this looking down on them?