Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #81
solidsnake24_7

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendLiam View Post
Just to clear it up a little because the trophy is not in anyway buggy at all. The trophy description says to: "Simultaneously burn, freeze and poison 4 separate enemies". For some reason people are thinking this means start by freezing the enemy then poisoning them and finally burning them (probably because the stickied trophy guide on this site says to do that) but that isn't the case.

Clearly it tells you to burn them, freeze them and poison them. Go to the Subway level, run up to a Ravager and shoot him with an upgraded shotgun (at least level 2) so he's lit up, then completely freeze him to the point he can't move, then finish him off with a charged mutator shot. Do it 4 times exactly like that and I guarantee it will unlock after four kills, it's all it took me.

If you play it on casual, one shotgun blast, a nice freeze (till he's crystal blue) and 1 charged mutator shot will mean that when he thaws out from the freeze he'll instantly mutate and run off and explode. Repeat 3 more times and ding.

Reason it's taking people so long is because they aren't simultaneously doing it in the order the trophy wants it to be done in.
after trying the other way for an hour, stumbled across this and within 10 mins its done, truly a legend thanks
solidsnake24_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:57 PM   #82
dirtydozen

I used LegendLiam's method and got it done within 10 minutes or so. About 1/3 of the time it didn't count but I think that was because of grims getting in the way of my freeze/poison shots.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #83
VintageSanford

How big is Liam Neeson's cock? Big enough to conquer the Juggler trophy. Thanks.
VintageSanford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #84
Radford999

I was trying to do the method in subway (luring a grim out of the way). That didn't seem to work. But then i went onto the pit. I froze 4 enemies at once, immeaditely posioned them with the mutator secondary fire. Then when all 4 were pukin up i used the rosemore secondary fire on them. It worked first time! I then just repeated it 3 more times and the trophy was mine.

Freeze 4 enemies at once.
Immeaditely use the mutator secondary fire to poison all 4.
When they are pukin up use the rosemore secondary fire.

Maybe it doesn't work if you do it to 3 or 5 or 6 enemies. Maybe it just works for 4. Because i was doing the exact same method for the subway level on 1 grim and it never worked.

And no, i don't think it has anything to do with the order of the trophy description. Because i froze, poisoned then burnt and i did it within 10 minutes!

Last edited by Radford999; 03-27-2012 at 08:11 AM.
Radford999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:17 PM   #85
hackney_gee

c'mon folks the most easiest and a 2 minutes trophy max including medusa is at the Graterford , PA pits, this is how i did it, firstly i got the medusa out of the way.

method: as soon as you arrive at the pit DO NOT JUMP DOWN just get your cryo and mutator ready, and randomly fire your cryo around the pit until you gather five grims for a easy kill for medusa trophy, this credit goes to pst3 user "chrisarny"

now kill yourself to start from the same checkpoint and do the same method but this time FREEZE the suckers wait 2 sec, then fire the poison and finally barbecue the suckers with a nice cocktail molotov might have to do this twice as it sometimes doest register all kills.

ps got it with my first try, lucky me..

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
hackney_gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #86
oldergamer

The only way I was able to get the Juggler was to target the big guys in the subway that carry the energy guns. (I don't know their names)

My weapons are fully upgraded and I found the grims died to easily.

With the bug guys, you have the time to fully engulf them in fire (Molotov or shotgun) and fully freeze them, and then mutate them. There will be no uncertainty of whether you did it right...

Look to the right of the subway for a freeze gun ammo refill.

I am actually finding the Medusa challenge to be much more difficult. I can easily freeze five guys, but I can never get them to ALL shatter with just one blast of the secondary fire. very annoying.
oldergamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:21 AM   #87
MerioMerio

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Must say with fully upgraded weapons i had no troubles for this trophy. I failed a lot of times in my first playthrough on normal, but got it in the pit quick enough during the superhuman run. Obviously i did it in the pit.

TROPHY CARDS
MerioMerio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #88
lotc

not sure if this is mentioned anywhere but if you are using molotovs bottles the enemy must explode while burning otherwise it doesnt register. So after hitting them with the mutator wait a few seconds then throw the bottle and they will explode while burning.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:32 AM   #89
magifyre

Are people really having trouble with this trophy? I thought this was going to be a bitching about how the game was a piece of shit thread. This trophy was very easy. Just do exactly what it says in the trophy description in the pit. So hard. =\

Proudest platinums: Star Ocean, Space Marine, GTA IV, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, White Knight Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles 2, Resistance 2, Naughty Bear, Killzone 2
magifyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:02 AM   #90
mcolwander90

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackney_gee View Post
c'mon folks the most easiest and a 2 minutes trophy max including medusa is at the Graterford , PA pits, this is how i did it, firstly i got the medusa out of the way.

method: as soon as you arrive at the pit DO NOT JUMP DOWN just get your cryo and mutator ready, and randomly fire your cryo around the pit until you gather five grims for a easy kill for medusa trophy, this credit goes to pst3 user "chrisarny"

now kill yourself to start from the same checkpoint and do the same method but this time FREEZE the suckers wait 2 sec, then fire the poison and finally barbecue the suckers with a nice cocktail molotov might have to do this twice as it sometimes doest register all kills.

ps got it with my first try, lucky me..
Exactly what I did. Got all 4 in one attempt. Its a really nice place to get some of the trophies.

Platinum Trophy Cabinet
mcolwander90 is offline   Reply With Quote