Juggler Trophy - Official Bitching Thread

Rossell

I'm sure there a few :)

Trying to get this at the moment and am completely confused by the definition.

Currently in the pit section. so do I have to freeze 4 grims at once, wait until they thaw, then hit 'em with the Mutators secondary fire then finish them off with a concussion from the Rossmore?

Or do I have to do it to one enemy at once, and repeat it 4 times?

Or do I have to do the first option but do that 4 times each?

Confused. Anyways leave your hints here and general whinging if you feel that way, I won't hate you :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear to God then that mine is bugged. I've done both methods and done them a fair few times with nothing, not even a register on the Extras.

This is just shit :(

Edit: Scratch that, I've somehow leaped from 0 to 3. 1 left. It seems to have suddenly sprung to life.

Still a shit trophy though.

Edit 2: And breathe. Done. Thanks for putting up with me here. Insomniac if you read forums such as these, please, please take note of stuff like this. Explain your trophies.

Edited by Rossell

I swear to God then that mine is bugged. I've done both methods and done them a fair few times with nothing, not even a register on the Extras.

This is just shit :(

Edit: Scratch that, I've somehow leaped from 0 to 3. 1 left. It seems to have suddenly sprung to life.

Still a shit trophy though.

Edit 2: And breathe. Done. Thanks for putting up with me here. Insomniac if you read forums such as these, please, please take note of stuff like this. Explain your trophies.

I spent 2hrs getting this trophy as it's super temperamental when it wants to count your attacks. The Roops trophy is just as bad.

the only place to do this is the PITT and even w the sheer number of grims it took me hours to get Juggler and the freeze 5 and kill with R2 trophy as well.

I'm having problems with the Medusa-trophy (Freeze 5 enemies at once etc). I actually thought that this would be real easy.

Kinda tired of playing that same spot in The Pit for these different trophies.. Perhaps there's a better place to do this? Subway, maybe?

EDIT: Removed the You tube link. The guy was using cheats and all guns were available..

Edited by Cobretti

I got Medusa in the same spot where you 1st pickup the Cryo Gun in Mt. Pleasant, PA and got it without even trying.

I tried that on my first run, but no dice.. I also tried that on the subway, but no dice (I got Boom Stick there, though). I guess the main problem was the Cryogun's secondary fire, which is not that powerful after all...

Well, I went back to "the pit" and got Medusa on my first try by following this video:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUkLmWEe-A]Resistance 3 Medusa Trophy - YouTube[/ame]

Next is Juggler, dammit. :)

Edited by Cobretti

I was having some issues with both Medusa and Juggler but eventually I got both of them, in the same "run" so to say. I just played the sewer level over and over again and went for different trophies each time. Grinding is boring but when you're killing with all these different guns in creative ways, it's not so bad. I honestly thought I did the juggler requirements on like 50 different enemies before I got 5 but w/e, I got it done. I can see it being annoying but when you get frustrated just move onto trying for a different trophy and come back to it.

Just to let you know what I did. I tried the pit method about 7 times but only registered 1 juggler kill. In the end I played all the way through the infested town level in Mt. Pleasant trying to kill every single grim in 'juggler' fashhion. After about 75 kills the trophy finally popped.

really REALLY buggy trophy.

I actually did this in Times Square. The hybrids are so involved with shooting at the widowmaker that you can literally walk up to a large cluster of them and attempt to get the juggler trophy. If you still dont have it by the time the last dropship leaves just die and repeat. I feel like freeze, poison, then burn tends to be the most successful order of doing things.

i think you can do the 4 at the one time but its definetley just 1 you have to do it to 4 times.

when i go into my rewards section under the juggler trophy it tells me have done 1 out of 4 so far.

This is what I figured as well. I went from 0 of 4 to 3 of 4 without even realizing that I was doing it right for once. Definitely a crap trophy and a huge challenge.

The point of this thread?

You're joking, right?

The "point" is the same as with this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/resistance-3/123634-juggler-trophy-help.html

People create a lot of threads in ps3trophies.org (instead of using the old one(s)).. You should be a moderator if you want to make a difference.

Edited by Cobretti

You're joking, right?

The "point" is the same as with this thread:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/resistance-3/123634-juggler-trophy-help.html

People create a lot of threads in ps3trophies.org (instead of using the old one(s)).. You should be a moderator if you want to make a difference.

The trophy is easy if you do exactly as the trophy guide says. Unfortunately most people don't even read them or don't bother reading them properly.

The trophy is easy if you do exactly as the trophy guide says. Unfortunately most people don't even read them or don't bother reading them properly.

Well, this is probably true.

But then again there are several ways to get some of these trophies and the guide is not always the only way to do it. Perhaps not always even the best/fastest way. So people share tips on the forums (too bad that in here people just create zillion threads and the info becomes scattered).

For the record, I haven't tried the Juggler yet, so we'll see.. It's the last trophy for me when it comes to SP/normal difficulty.

Just to clear it up a little because the trophy is not in anyway buggy at all. The trophy description says to: "Simultaneously burn, freeze and poison 4 separate enemies". For some reason people are thinking this means start by freezing the enemy then poisoning them and finally burning them (probably because the stickied trophy guide on this site says to do that) but that isn't the case.

Clearly it tells you to burn them, freeze them and poison them. Go to the Subway level, run up to a Ravager and shoot him with an upgraded shotgun (at least level 2) so he's lit up, then completely freeze him to the point he can't move, then finish him off with a charged mutator shot. Do it 4 times exactly like that and I guarantee it will unlock after four kills, it's all it took me.

If you play it on casual, one shotgun blast, a nice freeze (till he's crystal blue) and 1 charged mutator shot will mean that when he thaws out from the freeze he'll instantly mutate and run off and explode. Repeat 3 more times and ding.

Reason it's taking people so long is because they aren't simultaneously doing it in the order the trophy wants it to be done in.

Edited by LegendLiam

Just to clear it up a little because the trophy is not in anyway buggy at all. The trophy description says to: "Simultaneously burn, freeze and poison 4 separate enemies". For some reason people are thinking this means start by freezing the enemy then poisoning them and finally burning them (probably because the stickied trophy guide on this site says to do that) but that isn't the case.

Clearly it tells you to burn them, freeze them and poison them. Go to the Subway level, run up to a Ravager and shoot him with an upgraded shotgun (at least level 2) so he's lit up, then completely freeze him to the point he can't move, then finish him off with a charged mutator shot. Do it 4 times exactly like that and I guarantee it will unlock after four kills, it's all it took me.

If you play it on casual, one shotgun blast, a nice freeze (till he's crystal blue) and 1 charged mutator shot will mean that when he thaws out from the freeze he'll instantly mutate and run off and explode. Repeat 3 more times and ding.

Reason it's taking people so long is because they aren't simultaneously doing it in the order the trophy wants it to be done in.

Nope. The order doesn't matter. I got it by doing freeze first and burn last.