XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-13-2011, 01:55 AM   #1
jessupj

Default Helpful tip if you're having trouble with BARF!

I was having a bit of trouble getting the aiming just right on the pillar (when following the technique in the guide) so instead I just gave 2 quick shots of the secondary fire and the trophy still popped. Hope this helped a few.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
Ed-_-

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Helping Hand   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Road Map Submitter
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

That's a pretty cool method! I will try this if all else fails
Old 09-13-2011, 10:03 AM   #3
love_handles1987

Awards Showcase Battlefield 3 Squad Tournament Champion
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Yep thats how i did it aswell. Works a treat and is a much simpler method than using the pillar.

Hardest / Proudest Platinums:
Street Fighter IV ~ Mortal Kombat ~ FIFA 2010 World Cup ~ Rock Band 2 ~ Wipeout HD ~ Killzone 2 ~
Dead Space 2
~ Bioshock ~ Batman: Arkham City ~ Call Of Duty Classic ~ Battlefield 3 ~ The Last Of Us ~
Rayman: Legends
~ GTA V ~ Megamind...
The glorious PS4!
#4theplayers
love_handles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #4
Leicester_Lad_93

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   2,500 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Easier still, wait till you have to disable the last drone and enter the cafateria! About 15 enemies and they infinitely respawn!

Leicester_Lad_93 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

The Cafateria is a great place. Rush towards the door on the right. There are more then 6 enemies.

Also something you might want to remember, its poison effect goes through walls

[IMG]Fix yo shizzle Bitly.[/IMG]
Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

THL Season 7
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Old 09-13-2011, 10:00 PM   #6
j1c

I was about to post this too.. I got it on my first playthrough but my son did not on his account (we were playing co-op). Last night I went onto his account, loaded up the cafeteria checkpoint, selected the easiest difficulty, killed the first bunch and then when the animation about not surviving a week outside these walls etc. ended I went to the right and picked up the secondary ammo. It is when it is introduced into the game, as the guy speaks about it. Then I just ran some circles in the cafe to group them all together, shot into the middle of them, and about 15 of them started puking. BING!
j1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 04:40 AM   #7
stegz17

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I tried doing the two quick shots too, but I didn't get the trophy. It was very easy to get 6 people to puke, though, once the mutator was fully upgraded.
stegz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:55 AM   #8
Randall Flagg

I don't know what the problem is but I cannot get this trophy - I tried in the cafeteria at least 10 times, I KNOW I had more than 6 guys puking pretty much every time but the trophy will not pop. My mutator is at level 2, and I got the Bloodborne trophy in the process, but for some reason the Barf trophy is not coming. WTF???
Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #9
JMeeks

Send a message via Skype™ to JMeeks

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Gold   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   A+ Thread Award   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

This took me a fair few attempts, The Mutator itself upgrades really quickly, So I had it at Upgrade level 3 just whilst trying to do this trophy. Soon as it was fully upgraded I got it first time with one shot as the cloud radius increases.
JMeeks is offline   Reply With Quote