A Bit Of A Long Shot But Worth a Try R:FOM & R2 "Group Photo"

BlackDarkness

So when Sony shutdown the servers for MAG on here there was a "Mag Funeral Book" now that's a great idea & all but, still kind of lame & lacking excitement. Now my idea I had would be to completely fill a lobby to it's brim with people & then group them all together (no killing obviously) & take a huge group photo. This would be the only chance we'd be able to do this (not to mention this idea was spawned from the Servers Getting Shut Down). I know it's a bit of a long shot but, I figured I might as well give it a try. So if you wanna help me make this a reality add the PSN ID: GroupPhoto (yeah, can you believe that name was available?!?! What are the chances?) If people start adding me I'll try to update this thread with a time/date for both games Resistance:Fall Of Man & Resistance 2 to take the "group photo". (I'd say R3 as well but, I don't think you can make custom game that people can find, plus the lobby max is only 16 players.)

*Also I'm -6 GMT & am thinking of doing the shoot(s) sometime in my after noon time after 3pm. Spread the word to anyone who plays (that's from here or would like to join in the fun.) I almost forgot to mention I have a mic too so communicating will be a breeze.

*3/25 Update So I know a lot of you are still grinding it out till the last minuet to get some of your trophies (believe me I'm there with you guys I still need specter officer) but, if you can find the time to participate in this I would mean a lot.

*3/26 Update Also I'm planning on doing it sometime after 9pm GMT on the 27th. So just send me a friend request if you can find the time (even if it's just for a 30 mins or so) then you can go back to "Last Minute Boosting" (because I know a lot of you are but, hey Sony's the one to blame for all of this.)

*3/27 Major Update So what I've been reading is that they extended the deadline out to April 8th well I'm gonna reschedule then for April 7th so spread the word & add the PSN ID: GroupPhoto

Edited by BlackDarkness
Updating details