XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #151
Executioner

Great guide Yoshi. I haven't played R2 for over a year, and I currently have about 2000 kills (I think). May be time to get into bossting it. I wish someone would do a post explaining boosting like this for Warhawk.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:43 AM   #152
Nyghtwynd

Sadly me and onw other tried for an hour to get only one match in. Servers must be whacked out right now. Might need several guys trying to boost at once?
Old 03-29-2012, 01:28 AM   #153
sadda1222

I can find random rooms but I can't find my boosting partner, I get "no games found", is there something i can do?
Old 03-29-2012, 10:46 AM   #154
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Whenever that happened to me I exited the game, signed out of PSN, waited 30secs then signed in again. This works every time . Also, make sure you both hit search at the same time or within 2-3secs else you will end up missing each other.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 04-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #155
FishyCirus

Reckon if me and a boost partner used a patch blocker we could consistantly get into the same game together? Or do we need the current update to use DLC? :s
Old 04-15-2012, 12:30 PM   #156
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

Discussing software like that is prohibited. The R2 servers have always been flaky and trying to bypass the patch will only make things worse.

To stand any chance of getting this trophy you need the DLC AND the latest patch. For the best chance of meeting up with your friend, you both need to press "Start Search" at exactly the same time.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 05-23-2012, 02:16 AM   #157
Helsings V

Hey great guide! Thanks!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:08 PM   #158
Terragreen

Wow, been trying to make my killing machine run with the method above, and it is close to impossible to find a match. Anyone have any other suggestions? I have about 2,000 kills and have been able to get 60 to 75 kills a match when I can find them.

Always willing to try, have the DLC and 2 controllers. If you want to try with me, my psn id is terragreen. Timezone GMT-5.

Thanks.

Last edited by Terragreen; 06-03-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:16 PM   #159
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

This method only works properly if you have a boosting buddy, trying to do it with randoms is a complete waste of time.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 06-10-2012, 08:56 AM   #160
SplicedLife07

Cool Gahh!! I know nice title

10,000 kills comp. and other games to play and equipment to get hours of countless time shall be wasted on this.
Closed Thread

Tags
boosting, dlc, killing machine, resistance 2