10k kill = grind. How far are you?

rbanke

So IMO most of the trophies in this game are pretty damn easy. Looking at the list, the biggest obsticle in the quest for platinumization = 10,000 competative kills. In an hour of competative play (3 sp runs and co-op have taken my time so far), I've only managed 50 kills. Seems like it's going to take forever to get this one lol.

So, out of curiousity, how many hours into competative are you with how many kills? (no need to exagerate, we all know you're the king of fps :D)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I average 3 kills a match because I'm only good at Skirmish. (Objective based competitive online matches are all I'm good at which is why I am able to be in top 3 all the time.) So getting 10,000 kills online will take me years to do LOL. Also getting the trophies for completing the game on harder difficulies are never going to happen because I'm not that good of a gamer.

I average around 115 kills an hour and I'm getting better. When I first started playing R2 online I was only getting 4 -6 kill a match. Now I'm gettting 18 - 22 kills a match. I'm around 1300 kills. 1080 kills in Deathmatch and the rest of my kills are from other matches / modes. I think. I'm getting close to the 1 millions EXP. I think I'm at around 5oo,ooo - 6oo,ooo EXP. I'll get the 1 million trophy by the end of the weekend :eek:. Going to try and get 1o,ooo kills before the end of the year :rolleyes:.

opppss EDIT:

I meant 5oo,ooo - 6oo,ooo ......... not 5o,ooo - 6o,ooo. Thanks Alayes for the head up after reading your post below. I average around 1o,ooo EXP a match (Deathmatch)

*** Edit Again ***

I just went to myresistance.net check out my stats and I guess i'm closer to the 1million EXP then I expected.

This is the total for COMPETITIVE. Which include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Core Control and Skirmish

Experience 925,762

Kills 1,254

Deaths 1,630

Assists 528

Suicides 5

Total Time Played 00:13:16:14

CompKDR 0.77

Melee Kills 117

Total Damage Done 161,599

Berserks Activated 156

Quits 6

Incompletes 1

Games Played 119

Games Completed 112

Wins 7

Losses 105

Ties 0

Winning Streak 0

Losing Streak 3

Too bad my wins wasn't my losses.

Edited by Midnight Phenix

OUCH!!! At least you are still racking up your kills, right?

Thats why I'm glad my Pesky_Underwear account is my TROPHIES WHORE account. Which I only care about getting 100% complete & Trophies for games I own.

I do have another account. That account is my rental games, online play and I don't care about trophies, account. This account is where I care more about my online rank for that game I'm playing. Once I get my 10,000 kills on Pesky_Underwear account then I'll be on this account tring to get the best rank I can get for online with R2 or any others online rank games.

Edited by Midnight Phenix