Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles

Secret Stage - Hints, can I make it easier somehow?

I'm really having difficulties with the Secret Stage / Zombie smack down trophy.. Is there any way to make it easier? like a glitch etc.. I have the Move but honestly i enjoy much more playing with the dualshock controller. So if anyone knows any tricks or hints to the Secret Stage, please tell! Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hate this. Most zombies don't die with one shot when running at me. Only thing missing for the 100%...

I felt the same when going for this trophy. No matter where I shot, it didn't kill them in one shot (although it did for the majority) and it killed my chances of getting the trophy. It seems luck is a bit of a factor in the Secret Stage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The sharpshooter helps due to better stability during target transition, precision, and faster shooting reaction from its trigger, essential against leftover Zombies. With the PS3 Stereo headset you can have a pretty good idea where the Zombies are going to pop up, or what they are going to do.

• 1 month later...

Here's a major tip: The zombies that run quickly across the screen make a different noise before they appear. It's more of a groan than a grunt. If you pay attention, you can anticipate what type of zombie will show up based on that (bear in mind, this tip only grants you a fraction of a second more time to aim).

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
If you look under the fence you can see the zombie's feet before it pops up, a few seconds before. When I figured this out I got the Secret Stage in one go.

But yeah, there really isn't any cheats. I found the tip above to help greatly, though.

I know multiple people have said this about them, but I try looking but I'm not able to see any zombie feet. This is really starting to piss me off and wear on my patience. The first four, usually five waves I'm alright with but anything after that it's luck for me. I seem to be able to hit up to the end of wave 6, sometimes 7 pretty consistently. The highest I've made was the end of wave 9 and killed all the zombies that rushed out but the very last one managed to swipe me as I shot him.

Update: Rage still present. This special stage can go fuck itself. I've gotten to the very end of wave 9 four different times in the last two hours, and each time I was on the last one and wound up getting hit as I shot him.

Update 2: Finally done. 100%. Deleted and never touching this game again. It can still go fuck itself.

Edited by RedMoonSharingan

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
If you look under the fence you can see the zombie's feet before it pops up, a few seconds before. When I figured this out I got the Secret Stage in one go.

But yeah, there really isn't any cheats. I found the tip above to help greatly, though.

okay, i got 60" plasma.

what **** feet are you talking about?

the shaky cam and the black/white floor dont show any signs of feet of zombies at all.

• 3 years later...