Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Which level to stock up on ammo?

I found this to be an effective ammo farming method:

If you upgrade your handgun to Max Power, it's a monster. It can take out all of the Memories of a Lost City bosses, particularly Birkin and the final Mr. X battle. So...If you replay Memories of a Lost City Chapters 7/8, you get a lot of Magnum, Submachine Gun AND Shotgun ammo. I found this naturally when I was playing through the game, preparing for Hard Mode.

:)

BTW, which level is the best to earn cash?

Oh, that's a tough question. The levels are quite stingey with cash.

I found Operation Javier Chapter Five to give a lot of cash. I believe it gives money for the little boss fight at the start, some gold can be found on the way outside, when Javier makes his appearance you automatically gain three golds, and you'd get money for defeating him, too. I found this a good farming place.

You can also defeat every boss in that chapter with a handgun with fully maxed Power. Switch it to Easy or Normal, and you won't even have to waste bullets for any other firearm. ;)

I found out that in Operation Javier 3 you can end the level with 20K+ $ (Break all the lights when inside the dam. Some of them give up to 1750$ per light!). It's the best one I've come across so far. If you find a better one tell me.