Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

I can't stand the shaky camera!

Umbrella Chronicles was a solid experience for me but this games camera is so bad when you get to a boss it makes me want to shut the system off. Who thought this was a good idea? Could you imagine the main title games having this horrible camera?:mad:

After fighting William Birkin I had enough, got 14% which is perfect because it will be sitting right next to ORC on my list. Think I will play House of the Dead: Overkill instead.

Yeah I gotta agree... the shaky camera sucked. I know what they were trying to do but... that doesnt make it a good idea. Really makes me wonder if they actually tested the theory before they put it into practice... and that no one on the team said "Hey you know what... this idea is really really stupid."

It didnt ever make me wanna quit either but dang did it get irritating

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
This game has much cooler bosses than Umbrella Chronicles but the shaky camera makes some of the fights much tougher than they should be. Being unable to properly line up shots without using the "pause trick" makes the game a lot less fun as a result.

I've only fought the first boss so far, and assuming all boss fights are that shaky, I can see it getting very frustrating.

EDIT: After the first William Birkin fight, I can see why the OP chose that point to stop playing it. On Hard, it took me about 10 attempts to beat him, as with the camera it was ridiculously hard to keep my sight on his head so as to not take excessive damage.

Edited by Dark_Raven666