Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Title guide

Maybe helpful for all of you while going for the Archive Collector trophy!

01 - Game Cleared (EASY) - All chapters cleared on EASY MODE.

02 - Game Cleared (NORMAL) - All chapters cleared on NORMAL MODE.

03 - Game Cleared (HARD) - All chapters cleared on HARD MODE.

04 - Don't Give Up - Die 10 times in a row on Easy mode

05 - Resident Evil Master - All chapters cleared on VERY HARD MODE.

06 - S.T.A.R.S. Mission - You have cleared the Secret Chapter.

07 - Story Completed - You have cleared the game using all characters.

08 - Thanks You for Playing- You have played for 50 hours.

09 - Character Collector - You have collected all character archives.

10 - Enemy Collector - You have collected all enemy archives.

11 - Item Collector - You have collected all item archives.

12 - Document Collector - You have collected all document archives.

13 - Movie Collector - You have collected all movie archives.

14 - Sound Collector - You have collected all sound archives.

15 - Extreme Collector - You have collected all archive items.

16 - Zombie Shooter - You have killed 100 zombies.

17 - Zombie Hunter - You have killed 500 zombies.

18 - Zombie Killer - You have killed 1000 zombies.

19 - Hunter Killer - You have killed 100 Hunters.

20 - Licker Killer - You have killed 50 Lickers.

21 - Jabberwock Killer - You have killed 30 Jabberwock S3s.

22 - Indomitable Spirit - You have continued 5 times (in a row).

23 - You Could be a Zombie - You have died 15 times (in a row).

24 - Well-Off - You have collected 50000 coins.

25 - Wealthy - You have collected 100000 coins.

26 - Ultra-Rich - You have collected 150000 coins.

27 - Weapon Master - You have fully customized all of your weapons.

28 - Take it Back - You have successfully countered 10 times.

29 - Head Shooter - You have pulled off 50 headshots.

30 - Head Hunter - You have pulled off 100 headshots.

31 - Executioner - You have pulled off 200 headshots.

32 - Bomber - You have used 50 grenades.

33 - Mad Skillz - You have cleared all chapters with an S Rank.

34 - Speedster - You have cleared all chapters in under 5 hours.

35 - Trigger Happy - You have fired more than 10,000 rounds.

36 - Vegetarian - You have used 50 herbs.

37 - Pinhead - You have cleared one chapter with only the Bowgun.

38 - Put Your Trust In Others - Your partner has killed 30 enemies.

39 - Memory of a Lost City 1 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 1 without dying once.

40 - Memory of a Lost City 2 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 2 without dying once.

41 - Memory of a Lost City 3 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 3 without dying once.

42 - Memory of a Lost City 4 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 4 without dying once.

43 - Memory of a Lost City 5 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 5 without dying once.

44 - Memory of a Lost City 6 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 6 without dying once.

45 - Memory of a Lost City 7 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 7 without dying once.

46 - Memory of a Lost City 8 Expert - You have cleared Memory of a Lost City 8 without dying once.

47 - Game of Oblivion 1 Expert - You have cleared Game of Oblivion 1 without dying once.

48 - Game of Oblivion 2 Expert - You have cleared Game of Oblivion 2 without dying once.

49 - Game of Oblivion 3 Expert - You have cleared Game of Oblivion 3 without dying once.

50 - Game of Oblivion 4 Expert - You have cleared Game of Oblivion 4 without dying once.

51 - Game of Oblivion 5 Expert - You have cleared Game of Oblivion 5 without dying once.

52 - Game of Oblivion 6 Expert - You have cleared Game of Oblivion 6 without dying once.

53 - Game of Oblivion 7 Expert - You have cleared Game of Oblivion 7 without dying once.

54 - Operation Javier 1 Expert - You have cleared Operation Javier 1 without dying once.

55 - Operation Javier 2 Expert - You have cleared Operation Javier 2 without dying once.

56 - Operation Javier 3 Expert - You have cleared Operation Javier 3 without dying once.

57 - Operation Javier 4 Expert - You have cleared Operation Javier 4 without dying once.

58 - Operation Javier 5 Expert - You have cleared Operation Javier 5 without dying once.

59 - Operation Javier 6 Expert - You have cleared Operation Javier 6 without dying once.

60 - Operation Javier 7 Expert - You have cleared Operation Javier 7 without dying once.

61 - Partner You Can Count On - In 2P mode, you partner has helped you more than 5 times.

62 - Friendly Play - You have cleared all chapters in 2P mode.

Wow, if all Titles are required for the 'Archive Collector' trophy in Darkside Chronicles, then it would seem that a minimum of 4 play throughs (easy --> very hard), and at least 50 hours is needed!

The 2-player requirements may be tricky, since there's no online co-op. I guess you can always play the game on easy and leave the 2nd controller on, and also use the 2nd controller to kill 30 enemies and help you 5 times for two of the titles.

Darn, what the heck was Capcom thinking?!

Wow, if all Titles are required for the 'Archive Collector' trophy in Darkside Chronicles, then it would seem that a minimum of 4 play throughs (easy --> very hard), and at least 50 hours is needed!

The 2-player requirements may be tricky, since there's no online co-op. I guess you can always play the game on easy and leave the 2nd controller on, and also use the 2nd controller to kill 30 enemies and help you 5 times for two of the titles.

Darn, what the heck was Capcom thinking?!

Money Money Money.

Play each section with one character, and then play it again with the other. For example, play Operation Javier with Leon the first time, and then play it with Krauser the second time.

ok, thanks, i'll tried.

did i need to play on each costumes?

In the Partner You Can Count On title, how do I "help" my partner? Is it one of those scenes where u turn around and a the other player is struggling with a zombie and you have to shoot it?

When a zombie grab you, you can counter by shaking controller or analog stick. DON'T DO THAT. Wait a few second and game will promt another player to press QTE to help you.

And yeah 100th post!

i completed game on easy difficulty. First Operation Javier with Leon, then Memories of a Lost City (Leon again) and finally Game of Oblivion with Steve and Chris in final chapter. What next? I must complete game one more time with Krauser (Operation Javier) and Claire (Memories of a Lost City and Game of Oblivion) for the "Story Completed" title. Am i right?

• 6 months later...

There should be a few notes next to these titles since the game can be vague about it.

07 - Story Completed - You have cleared the game using all characters.

Normal or Hard Difficulty, Single player.

33 - Mad Skillz - You have cleared all chapters with an S Rank.

Hard Difficulty, Single or Multiplayer.

39 - 60

Chapter X Expert - You have cleared Chapter X without dying once.

Hard or Very Hard Difficulty, Single player or Multilayer (except Secret Chapters)

61 - Partner You Can Count On - In 2P mode, you partner has helped you more than 5 times.

QTE Help only, 1P has to fail QTE during Grab animation, and be assisted by 2P with his own QTE prompt.

Edited by Neophenom

• 3 months later...

^ 07 - Story Completed (You have cleared the game using all characters)

I got this on Very Easy difficulty o.O

Which makes me wonder if Mad Skillz is really only on hard mode or very hard mode, or perhaps you have to get S class on ALL difficulties? This game is really vague about clues for these titles...

Also I got less than 5 hours of game completion in Very Easy and Easy, but the Speedster title did not pop. I'm guessing it's on higher difficulties too huh

• Like 1

I've just finished Very Hard with S rank and didn't get Mad Skillz. This game's titles are so stupid and vague...

Besides that I still need Speedster, which I assume it's Hard Mode only since it's the only difficulty I haven't finished in less than 5 hours; and Story Completed, which I don't have a clue what to do since I already finished the game with all the character twice. Maybe it needs to be in the same difficulty? I don't know...

EDIT:I'm missing Extreme Collector too. Just finished a random level and didn't get it.

EDIT2: Finally got the "Archive Collector" trophy.

I aparently, messed up Chapter 4 of Operation Javier and played every single time with Leon, so that was the only chapter I was missing for Story Completed.

Both Speedster and Mad Skillz need to be obtained on Hard. Very Hard doesn't count, surprisingly.

For Extreme Collector, you need to get every single archive, including all the other titles and replay a chapter, in order to unlock it and, consequently, the "Archive Collector" trophy.

Edited by Cloud AC
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...