Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles

Ninja Skills/Slip through the trap without a scratch

I'm pretty sure it's in the Game Of Oblivion scenario, at the beginning. I'm actually just starting it now, so I'll update when I get it. ;)

EDIT: Strange, it didn't unlock at all. I thought it'd have something to do with literally not getting hit at all when passing through the Kill House part. I'm going to attempt that soon.

Edited by Fubzy

Yeah, played it yesterday evening. You just need to learn the sequence you have to perform on the ninjas. Really annoying!!

What if you're like me and got Linear Launcher after beating the game? Can I shoot the targets without aiming?

What if you're like me and got Linear Launcher after beating the game? Can I shoot the targets without aiming?

This won't work. as already mentioned, you have to hit the targets on the ninja dummies without hitting the skulls and be on time, otherwise the target will hit you.

Here's for people who didn't get this trophy yet :):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v4EdMc_I0k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v4EdMc_I0k[/ame]

I did this video today, but when i got this myself i didn't have that good Shotgun, it was pure luck i guess. If it's not hard for you, inform me if this video helped you or not. (B)

Edited by Onkarian

Annoying, but doable. Had to use the pause trick to get this one. Probably should've been worth a silver, but oh well.

If there'll be a person fast enough to do this without "Pause"ing the game (3rd dummy target), i'd personally shake his hand.

I already got "Dislike"d on this video, which means there're pro-player who can do it better. The truth is it's the only "Ninja Skills" video at the moment. Everyone watch, noone say "thanks", kinda doesn't worth the time i spent.

Edited by Onkarian

If there'll be a person fast enough to do this without "Pause"ing the game (3rd dummy target), i'd personally shake his hand.

I already got "Dislike"d on this video, which means there're pro-player who can do it better. The truth is it's the only "Ninja Skills" video at the moment. Everyone watch, noone say "thanks", kinda doesn't worth the time i spent.

Not true, it helped me a lot!

Thanks for the video, dude.

I know how you feels, but internet these days is like that. Or maybe it was from the start.

Ok. Traditionally when you help someone, person you helped thank you.

I just noticed there're people who can't get this trophy and decided to spent my time to make this video.

I noticed that PowerPyx helps people with trophies too (tons of trophy videos) and he got some dislikes too. I find consolation in this, that i'm not special or something.

By the way should i continue to make such helpful videos or not?

Ok' let's return to origins of this topic.

Edited by Onkarian

I find it quite ignorant when people say in a video 'intro song plz???'. It's like they weren't even paying attention to the rest of the video. :s

Thank you for the video, Onkarian. I'm finding it extremely helpful. Would you mind if Khea and I use it in the Darkside Chronicles HD trophy guide? Full credit will go out to you, of course. ;)

I find it quite ignorant when people say in a video 'intro song plz???'. It's like they weren't even paying attention to the rest of the video. :s

Thank you for the video, Onkarian. I'm finding it extremely helpful. Would you mind if Khea and I use it in the Darkside Chronicles HD trophy guide? Full credit will go out to you, of course. ;)

Sure, go ahead. If needed i can do all trophy video tips on Darkside Chronicles. Since i'm ill with it right now. Just playing over and over like damned for trophies and full game completion.

Edited by Onkarian

I'm not sure. I'm positive Kheapathic might end up doing some videos, but I don't think so as nearly every trophy is story-related, aside from the Tofu Mission of course.

We'll see. We'll need to gather both my and Khea's opinion. :)

I suppose "Darkness Falls" since someone may not defeat final boss under 10 minutes. After that "Tofu Secret Mission", but there're some moments in this mission that depends on player's skill and maybe Archives locations that can be found on first playthrough. But it'll take some time to do Archive videos.

I suppose "Darkness Falls" since someone may not defeat final boss under 10 minutes. After that "Tofu Secret Mission", but there're some moments in this mission that depends on player's skill and maybe Archives locations that can be found on first playthrough. But it'll take some time to do Archive videos.

Yes, the Tofu stage in particular is one that doesn't have any good videos. On Youtube the only videos are all of amateur/failed attempts.

Yes, the Tofu stage in particular is one that doesn't have any good videos. On Youtube the only videos are all of amateur/failed attempts.

Me, i did that on Normal and got damage on last minute of mini-game, where there're Tofus nearby track where you begin Story mode. And it's very hard to dodge last hit when you turn around and kill last Tofu, he always got me. On difficulties higher than Normal - simple Tofus at the beginning of stage deal too much damage, like red screen at one hit.

So optimal variation could be doing that on Normal. My record was: 2 hits during secret stage run, but B overall rank.

Me, i did that on Normal and got damage on last minute of mini-game, where there're Tofus nearby track where you begin Story mode. And it's very hard to dodge last hit when you turn around and kill last Tofu, he always got me. On difficulties higher than Normal - simple Tofus at the beginning of stage deal too much damage, like red screen at one hit.

So optimal variation could be doing that on Normal. My record was: 2 hits during secret stage run, but B overall rank.

Yeah, even the Tofus are hard enough on Normal Mode. It's a tough mini-game, I admit ;)

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...