Worst booster ever!

Okay, so me and this guy started boosting. He went first he got all his trophies then he quits and says he'll help me later. Then he says want to play campaign? I join then he says not to get camera's or collectibles. So i'm thinking so you got your online trophies now you want to get more for yourself. So I went offline for a bit came back on and behold he sent me a message saying "you're not getting my help now" seriously!?! i just helped you get yours now your ripping me off. the reason I am posting this is so you guys can be careful of this guy cos he seems selfish and only wants to further his trophies.

Okay, so me and this guy started boosting. He went first he got all his trophies then he quits and says he'll help me later. Then he says want to play campaign? I join then he says not to get camera's or collectibles. So i'm thinking so you got your online trophies now you want to get more for yourself. So I went offline for a bit came back on and behold he sent me a message saying "you're not getting my help now" seriously!?! i just helped you get yours now your ripping me off. the reason I am posting this is so you guys can be careful of this guy cos he seems selfish and only wants to further his trophies.

No offence but doesn't really help us if we don't know who he is lol But if you try to name and shame that's also not allowed so I guess all I can say to you is make sure you don't help people all the way, leave them with incentive to help you as well because most people do actually just leave once its all done as why would they want to go through that with you too.